Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorns Academy

Who do these players play against? Are the teams one age group or do they have several age groups pooled for consolidation of talent? I love the concept and hope this program takes off. I am not convinced that it is there yet.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who do these players play against? Are the teams one age group or do they have several age groups pooled for consolidation of talent? I love the concept and hope this program takes off. I am not convinced that it is there yet.
    5 game league FWRL schedule

http://www.2014-northwestfwrl.affini...F-AAE9E2A3C58A

Comment

That sounds cool. Are they one age group? I wish them well.

Comment

Don't forget that they'll also play OYSA U18 winter league, if there are any teams to play against...

Comment

Don't forget that they'll also play OYSA U18 winter league, if there are any teams to play against...
          This sounds like an excellent alternative for those who do not want the expense of ECNL. My feeling is that good players will have options no matter where they play. Awesome.

Comment

So this is just the Usonian's with a different name and coach?

Comment

That sounds cool. Are they one age group? I wish them well.
              I can see what it costs less, could be a little embarrassing if they don't advance.

Yes, it is only one age group/team, although the team is made up of more then one age group.

Comment

I can see what it costs less, could be a little embarrassing if they don't advance.

Yes, it is only one age group/team, although the team is made up of more then one age group.
                I think perspective is what is needed to curb embarrassment. Out of the 20 years our family has been involved in soccer there have been numerous opportunities for embarrassment. There is one sure fire way to guarantee you will never be embarrassed and that is to simply not try!

Comment

I think perspective is what is needed to curb embarrassment. Out of the 20 years our family has been involved in soccer there have been numerous opportunities for embarrassment. There is one sure fire way to guarantee you will never be embarrassed and that is to simply not try!
                  So true

Comment

Two weekends in Seattle. Cheap travel.

Comment

So this is just the Usonian's with a different name and coach?
                      Pretty much

Comment

Where else would Eastside, Westside, Capital, Bend, Rogue Valley & Eugene Timbers play?

Comment

Where else would Eastside, Westside, Capital, Bend, Rogue Valley & Eugene Timbers play?
                          How many of those clubs have U17 or U18 girls teams? You can count them all on one hand.

Comment

Did you leave out Washington Timbers?

Comment

How many of those clubs have U17 or U18 girls teams? You can count them all on one hand.
                              Is that before or after your table saw accident?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X