Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He is. Both HS and club. Again, you are really out of touch. Oregon soccer is a pretty small community, it's not that difficult to have a clue about whats going on. And FWIW, Rosie developed some of those players, Dan Degeer and Chris Thurley developed a bunch of them as well via Westside Timbers T/S.
    Rosie developed almost the entire sophomore class and Dan and Chris developed the entire junior class.

Between those two guys they spent a lot of time developing that program to what it is. If I can remember correctly they didn't sart winning titles until 05.

5 titles in 9 years is not a bad.

And Tom developed most of the sunset kids. They have not faired well in the playoffs

Comment

Rosie developed almost the entire sophomore class and Dan and Chris developed the entire junior class.

Between those two guys they spent a lot of time developing that program to what it is. If I can remember correctly they didn't sart winning titles until 05.

And Tom developed most of the sunset kids. They have not faired well in the playoffs
      Tom needs to work more on PKs then.

Comment

Uh---actually, Ben needs to work more on PKs. Now that they are in high school, that needs to be worked on and practiced, during the HS season.

Most of the Sunset girls have either come up via THUSC or FC PDX. They were in the State Finals in 2011. In the state Finals last year, 2013 and lost in the State Semi-final game this year (2014)----I would say that they have had a good run and have been developed. A fairly consistent and strong program over the past several years. To say they do not do well in the playoffs is not a fair or accurate statement.
        Pretty solid high school program, with most of the development coming through either THUSC or FC PDX.

Comment

Not faired well in the playoffs??? Your either a troll or have no idea what you talk about.

Comment

Tom??? I thought Sunset was coached by the Durano's

Comment

Everything is Tom's fault. Are you new to this forum?

Comment

Funny you say that because Tom wanted that job 5 years ago and all the Thusc players at Sunset wouldn't have any of it. He's definitely not well liked by his own players.

Comment

Everything is Tom's fault. Are you new to this forum?
                  No. It's that Tom supporters think he is responsible for everything good.

Comment

i was in those interviews

Funny you say that because Tom wanted that job 5 years ago and all the Thusc players at Sunset wouldn't have any of it. He's definitely not well liked by his own players.
                    i didn't see tom there though. i guess, maybe he didn't make it that far in the process.

Comment

You're not very bright if you actually believe that. First off Tom's teams love him. Players don't get a say in their hs coach. Lastly Tom makes more money coaching at THUSC. Why would he want to make less money? You're just taking wild pot shots at a coach you can't beat.

Durano should be fired for not winning with the team he has. He has no excuses.

Comment

You're not very bright if you actually believe that. First off Tom's teams love him. Players don't get a say in their hs coach. Lastly Tom makes more money coaching at THUSC. Why would he want to make less money? You're just taking wild pot shots at a coach you can't beat.

right.. totally agree

Comment

Or maybe those Onyx players aren't all that good after all. Go back to raking my leaves Onyx dad.

Comment

Or maybe those Onyx players aren't all that good after all. Go back to raking my leaves Onyx dad.
                            WOW..... Seek help. You have serious mental issues.

Comment

WOW..... Seek help. You have serious mental issues.
                              The standard response when a comment hits the bullseye.

Comment

I would no go as far as saying Tom's players love him. They do get the job done for him. Anyone that has spent time around Tom knows that he dislikes HS soccer. He would never take a HS coaching position. It takes away from continued development.

Durano will never win a championship as long as the nepotism is out of control.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X