Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Garcette a Washington Timbers coach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is price for Spartans?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      What is price for Spartans?
      I can't find much on their website for cost of the youth teams. when i click tryouts or academy is keeps sending me to the registration log in page. However, I finally found this for just the academy (not an actual team, just training)

60.00 dollars per month
      Covers 2 hours of practice a week

135.00 dollars for uniform (required)

Comment

http://www.spartansfutbolclub.com/youth-tryouts/

$1000 for U10, U12
        $1500 for U14, U16, U18

Comment

http://www.spartansfutbolclub.com/youth-tryouts/

$1000 for U10, U12
          $1500 for U14, U16, U18
          Lots of travel there too so add a couple thousand for that. At this age, I doubt that parents will travel with the boys but if they do you have to add more for that too.

Im sure that the fee does not include coaches travel expenses. Does Victor eat a lot?

Comment

Lots of travel there too so add a couple thousand for that. At this age, I doubt that parents will travel with the boys but if they do you have to add more for that too.

Im sure that the fee does not include coaches travel expenses. Does Victor eat a lot?
            Are the travel costs primarily for the NPSL league? It doesn't seem like that money is worth it we are talking tier 4 and no college coaches care? Maybe if the Spartans Academy teams are so good that they can travel to college showcases and do well, that might be a good thing to get a college look. But then you are talking about travel costs for NPSL and showcases? That may be very expensive, and if they don't show well in the showcases because they are playing tier 4 teams in league. I don't know. I will take a wait and see approach. And if parents don't go, does that mean Victor is taking care of your kid?

Comment

Are the travel costs primarily for the NPSL league? It doesn't seem like that money is worth it we are talking tier 4 and no college coaches care? Maybe if the Spartans Academy teams are so good that they can travel to college showcases and do well, that might be a good thing to get a college look. But then you are talking about travel costs for NPSL and showcases? That may be very expensive, and if they don't show well in the showcases because they are playing tier 4 teams in league. I don't know. I will take a wait and see approach. And if parents don't go, does that mean Victor is taking care of your kid?
              I thought you were talking about ecnl for a second.

Comment

I thought you were talking about ecnl for a second.
                No, ECNL would be tier 1. You're confusing the Spartans with OYSA which is decidedly tier 4, or lower.

Comment

ENCL Fight

I like that your ENCL battle is crossing over to other threads. It's starting to make us Vancouverites sane.

LOL

Comment

I like that your ENCL battle is crossing over to other threads. It's starting to make us Vancouverites sane.

LOL
                    It's never been Vancouver vs Oregon for who is crazy. It has ALWAYS been girl soccer parents that are friggen out of their minds. It couldn't be more clear.

Comment

No, ECNL would be tier 1. You're confusing the Spartans with OYSA which is decidedly tier 4, or lower.
                      No you are confusing socal blues ecnl to Fcportland ecnl and ossa/thusc ecnl. ecnl teams in oregon has already lost this year to local teams which makes it funny that you say oysa is tier 4.
                      Ossa thusc teams just tied or barely beat salmon creeks select team and washington b and c teams in the last showcase they were in.

You should also look at the ecnl teams they are playing, some don't score more than 5 goals all year and some don't even score 3.

Comment

Ecnl in oregon is a money maker for the league, not something that people take seriously outside of oregon.

Continued complaints about ecnl dulluting talent with random teams which includes these teams. Thusc probably had the resume to make a case but not with fcp dulluting it as they couldn't even put together teams that didn't get destroyed outside of oregon.

Comment

Ecnl in oregon is a money maker for the league, not something that people take seriously outside of oregon.

Continued complaints about ecnl dulluting talent with random teams which includes these teams. Thusc probably had the resume to make a case but not with fcp dulluting it as they couldn't even put together teams that didn't get destroyed outside of oregon.
                          Blah blah blah. The TA lemming loser cavemen just never give up, do they? Keep telling yourself this BS and eventually you'll believe it. But it won't make your DD or her team any better than the rec level they're at.

Comment

Blah blah blah. The TA lemming loser cavemen just never give up, do they? Keep telling yourself this BS and eventually you'll believe it. But it won't make your DD or her team any better than the rec level they're at.
                            Blah blah blah is right. Just stfu. Do you realize this argument goes round and round 10,000 times over? All you guys are idiots. all you crazy as fuc* girl parents need to stay on one thread and rehash the same thing there.

Comment

Typical ECNL parent ^ Thats what you can expect to be on the sideline with you. Unintelligent, insulting, and for some reason feels the need to align with a league to make themselves feel better. Probably the reason why people are already leaving those teams.

I'm sorry your in your hotel not playing any games because you got scammed out of 2k.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X