Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Garcette a Washington Timbers coach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    WSA going bankrupt and the timbers not being able to afford WSA debt was the reason for the merger. As for your take on the equipment at Harmony you must of been on WSA board. You really shouldn't bash people your affraid to talk to .
    Say what? Incoherent and yet false at the same time.

Comment

If Garen was such a great coach why does the team seem happier that they have victor? that part is what I can't understand.

Comment

Seriously? Shirley you're not so stupid as to believe what you type, lol.

A shame Garen left. Imo, he was the best coach in the club. Good ol' Sunny still ****ing **** up.

Sunny may be a good coach but he aint worth a **** for a DOC.

What happened to the turf field ground being broke 1st of May? I went & looked at the equipment they have parked @ Harmony & it's all old junk. How much do you wanna bet they put that stuff there to pacify parents, donors', etc. to make it look like the fields are moving forward.

This is why it sucked that the Timbers merged with WSA. It just took our only other choice away unless we want to drive.
        We're not going across the river & the age group my daughter plays, their parents are frickin' psychotic.
        The equipment at Harmony belongs to a construction trade school. The students have been using some of it to clear brush and other debris to the south of fields 7/8/9. There is still NO money on hand to install the turf fields and lights.

Comment

The equipment at Harmony belongs to a construction trade school. The students have been using some of it to clear brush and other debris to the south of fields 7/8/9. There is still NO money on hand to install the turf fields and lights.
          Actually there is money for lights....approval for loan is very close.
          All purchased orders are drawn up and ready to go. The fields are happening

Comment

I didn't know Auto's was open this late SD...

A PO "ready to go" means absolutely nothing. Let me give you some free advice since you either are from WT_FC or want people to think you are. Stop making promises until the order is actually in the vendor's hands, then have accepted the terms and a plan to be on-site is set. In fact, I would wait until real construction actually happens from said company.

I am still waiting for my Ferrari keys, I told them I have a check all filled-out.

Comment

You can have all the POs written up that you want. You still don't have the money to pay the invoices when they come in. You guys have had to negotiate about half a dozen different loans with different lenders and you still don't have the big loan you need to make it all work. Eli even told the coaches a couple of weeks ago not to "commit" to anyone that there will be turf fields this year. It might all come together but the odds are pretty low. And then you'll have about $1.7M in debt to pay off through significantly increased player fees starting next year. Watch out when $1091 becomes $1400+ like everyone else charges.

Comment

You can have all the POs written up that you want. You still don't have the money to pay the invoices when they come in. You guys have had to negotiate about half a dozen different loans with different lenders and you still don't have the big loan you need to make it all work. Eli even told the coaches a couple of weeks ago not to "commit" to anyone that there will be turf fields this year. It might all come together but the odds are pretty low. And then you'll have about $1.7M in debt to pay off through significantly increased player fees starting next year. Watch out when $1091 becomes $1400+ like everyone else charges.
                Noooooooooo...so mud and more promises remain true.

Comment

Noooooooooo...so mud and more promises remain true.
                  You wanna see mud, go to Harmony tonight. With all the rain yesterday I'm sure the fields will be in prime condition for tryouts. While you're there, stop in at the new office building and say high to Sunny and the gang for me. Make sure you have your phone recording all the promises they make to keep you from leaving the club like everyone else has.

Comment

If Garen was such a great coach why does the team seem happier that they have victor? that part is what I can't understand.
                    Garen took this team to RCL 1. His 18s are state champs.

What has Victor done in the last 10 years to compare to Garens single year?

Is the team happy about this change???

Comment

Parents

Heard it was the parents, because, you know they always know better. It's being sold as a change in coaching direction though.

I've been familiar with the new coach for some time, and have found him to be a great trainer, in the style of a Drill Sargent. But only an average game coach.

Comment

He also imploded an older girls team and this current boys team was imploding before the docs stepped in.

But he's perfect for salmon creek

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered
                          why isn't Tina coaching the 00's?
                          Wait for it.
                          still waiting

Comment

He also imploded an older girls team and this current boys team was imploding before the docs stepped in.

So was that a dream you had last night?

Comment

So was that a dream you had last night?
                              Nope. Pretty known info.

Comment

Mom,

Please stop crying about the way things ended for me in Salmon Creek. I just wasn't good enough at the time. I am thankful that the Timbers were there to take your money and make us both feel better but that doesn't give you a right to keep bringing it up in this forum. I have moved on from it and so should you.

Love,

Your DD

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X