X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

I am sorry for my outbursts.

Since my wife left me I have so much anger. She took the kids and the house and half of my retirement. Then to top it off I lost my job while trying to get photos to prove she was living with someone while trying to get support from me.

So I am very bitter towards soccer moms.

Now I live with my Mother and it's not easy. She drinks a lot and her house smells like old wet towels. The shower doesn't work so I have to go to the 24 hour fitness if I want to shower.

So please forgive my moments of nastiness. I am trying to get better. Mother just woke up so I have to get off her computer.

Comment

I thought Angry ECNL Poster had stopped posting. Apparently, he is still out there. Sorry, Angry ECNL Poster/Lenny, therapy might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I thought Angry ECNL Poster had stopped posting. Apparently, he is still out there. Sorry, Angry ECNL Poster/Lenny, therapy might help.
        Original Angry Poster was a CU mom. She's been gone a while.

Comment

Original Angry Poster was a CU mom. She's been gone a while.
          And was replaced by a CU dad who is here constantly.

Comment

Snarky soccer mummy's are too funny. JUICEBOX!!!!

Comment

From the original Juicebox: How does allowing a team to use a couple fast forwards to always play boot ball (which is direct play) helpful to developing the rest of team players? This kind of moronic idea stems from short-sighted, spoiled, parents who are focused on wins, wins only to sooth their twisted egos so they might strut proudly on the way back to to their car post-game. This is exactly why the US is so very far behind in many things, especially soccer. Immediate gratification (wins) traded for long-term success (learning the game) drives these choices in club and rec soccer. One style of play (possession) takes patience and strategic thinking the other caters to emotionally immature children pretending to be sports educated soccer moms. You see mommy wants a win, so Coach better deliver.

These parents really just want to post / share a pic of their DD, sporting a medal from their latest boot ball win onto Facebook, and are more interested in filling out their latest scrapbook, than actually dreaming of their kids learning the beautiful game. The "Soccer Mom", ignorant of the game, drivin by boredom and ego, more intertested in bragging to the neighbor about their young kids meaningless weekend success, are the single worst thing to occur in US soccer. Tell Mom to shut up, stay home, away from the pitch, find a new hobby (kids sports are not an adult hobby) and stop ruining this game with your cursory knowledge of Soccer. Go back to school, volunteer at a homeless shelter, or just take up drinking during the day, but stay out of this game please.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Lenny it's ok. Your wife is NOT coming back no matter how much you complain here.

Move on. Stay positive!!

Comment

"Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules."

It's ok. Just keep your nose clean and stay off your mothers bad side and life will be ok Lenny.

Comment

From the original Juicebox: How does allowing a team to use a couple fast forwards to always play boot ball (which is direct play) helpful to developing the rest of team players? This kind of moronic idea stems from short-sighted, spoiled, parents who are focused on wins, wins only to sooth their twisted egos so they might strut proudly on the way back to to their car post-game. This is exactly why the US is so very far behind in many things, especially soccer. Immediate gratification (wins) traded for long-term success (learning the game) drives these choices in club and rec soccer. One style of play (possession) takes patience and strategic thinking the other caters to emotionally immature children pretending to be sports educated soccer moms. You see mommy wants a win, so Coach better deliver.

These parents really just want to post / share a pic of their DD, sporting a medal from their latest boot ball win onto Facebook, and are more interested in filling out their latest scrapbook, than actually dreaming of their kids learning the beautiful game. The "Soccer Mom", ignorant of the game, drivin by boredom and ego, more intertested in bragging to the neighbor about their young kids meaningless weekend success, are the single worst thing to occur in US soccer. Tell Mom to shut up, stay home, away from the pitch, find a new hobby (kids sports are not an adult hobby) and stop ruining this game with your cursory knowledge of Soccer. Go back to school, volunteer at a homeless shelter, or just take up drinking during the day, but stay out of this game please.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Comment

"Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules."

It's ok. Just keep your nose clean and stay off your mothers bad side and life will be ok Lenny.
                      I know you are feeling really small Lenny but keep your chin up! It's not that bad. At least your Mother loves you.

Comment

Lenny, couple things that would help would be to eat well and get some exercise. You're looking a little peaked.

Comment

Drunky soccer mommy drooping saggy yuck hag!!! So fun to see you in overly tight stretch tights.

Comment

Drunky soccer mommy drooping saggy yuck hag!!! So fun to see you in overly tight stretch tights.
                            Were you hanging around Harmony again today?

Comment

I never want see her again after what she did about me taking my house and half my 4011k. Awful soccer mom she was mother of kids and took them too so dumb alreay

Soccermomruimex my life and will never forgive her never.

Comment

Lenny, so sorry to hear about this but what good does it do to post her? Be a better person. Get a job and move out of your Mother's house and rebuild.

I know it's probably hard that she left you but be smart about your actions.

Best to you Lenny.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X