Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your unqualified/sub par coach has won an NCAA D1 Championship.
    Hey! Our Timbers coach almost won a beer league "D" division championship once!

Comment

Who won the NCAA D1 Championship?

Comment

Yeah.... Off of Clives coattail. The program is on GS's watch now. UofP is terrible now

Comment

If that's true, I feel truly sorry for all the girls currently at the Timbers Alliance clubs. Those coaching staffs shouldn't be allowed to coach rec soccer.
          Nope. The TA coaches I've seen are perfectly matched for the level they coach. I don't know of a TA coach that is qualified to coach ECNL.
          The closest might be a couple of DOC's.

Comment

Yeah.... Off of Clives coattail. The program is on GS's watch now. UofP is terrible now
            I agree

Comment

Nope. The TA coaches I've seen are perfectly matched for the level they coach. I don't know of a TA coach that is qualified to coach ECNL.
              I can say the same thing about a number of CU coaches. At least Fraser isn't still coaching. You sure can't make any valid case for Kibbwe being a qualified ECNL coach. Tom sure didn't do much with the U14s. And his U16s got significantly worse as the year progressed

Comment

As is OSU and UO.

Comment

FCSC get into USYS National League

pretty big deal for around this neighborhood.

Comment

Do you know many coaches? This is a ridiculous statement. I am guessing your kid is U13 ?

Comment

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Comment

That's great!

Comment

A lot better than playing OYSA GU15, that's for sure. OYSA is below Rec level.

Comment

This is a big deal and good for them. What I keep wondering is why no Thorns Academy parents are questioning Tina for keeping her Nemesis team together and not having any of them or her own kids do Thorns Academy. The "elite" opportunity in the state isn't good enough for her kids or her team? That speaks volumes to me. And before you start bashing I'm not an ECNL parent. My kid won't do TA or ECNL - we can't afford it and she has other interests and doesn't want to give everything else up for soccer. I just like to call BS when I see/smell it.

Comment

This is a big deal and good for them. What I keep wondering is why no Thorns Academy parents are questioning Tina for keeping her Nemesis team together and not having any of them or her own kids do Thorns Academy. The "elite" opportunity in the state isn't good enough for her kids or her team? That speaks volumes to me. And before you start bashing I'm not an ECNL parent. My kid won't do TA or ECNL - we can't afford it and she has other interests and doesn't want to give everything else up for soccer. I just like to call BS when I see/smell it.
                              15 or so games in FWRL and National League is certainly a lot better than playing OYSA with Thorns Academy

Comment

15 or so games in FWRL and National League is certainly a lot better than playing OYSA with Thorns Academy
                                Exactly. And how can she with any credibility back Thorns Academy and say it's better than club teams who are doing Far West, winning or making deep runs in state cup, and going to high profile out of state tournaments? Thorns Academy is good enough for those players but not good enough for her team? Zero credibility.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X