X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well alls well the ends well!
    I'm pretty sure that the new coach won't be as chummy with her. That is if she is even their manager, although I'm sure she made it a stipulation before bringing her daughter over.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that the new coach won't be as chummy with her. That is if she is even their manager, although I'm sure she made it a stipulation before bringing her daughter over.

Most of the managers we've had over the years have been really good.

Comment

Most of the managers we've had over the years have been really good.
        Good for you!

Comment

To clarify the Thorns Academy is capping the cost at $3600 not $500. It is still a lot cheaper than ecnl but not $500.

Comment

To clarify the Thorns Academy is capping the cost at $3600 not $500. It is still a lot cheaper than ecnl but not $500.
            Does the $3600 include the Thorns gear?

Comment

The Thorns Academy is going to be successful. Hopefully the teams playing in the elite club league will be successful too. Invitational all-star teams will be another good option. Things are looking up in Oregon.

Comment

I'm happy to report, for her new team anyway, that she is not the manager. But then again, she isn't friends with the new coach so he probably made the choice based upon logical factors rather than the old coach who made the choice based upon friendship.

Comment

The Thorns Academy is going to be successful. Hopefully the teams playing in the elite club league will be successful too. Invitational all-star teams will be another good option. Things are looking up in Oregon.
                  From what I hear all are drawing top players, creating a further split in the talent pool. They all need to meet and declare a truce.

Comment

From what I hear all are drawing top players, creating a further split in the talent pool. They all need to meet and declare a truce.
                    The whole point of the Thorns was try to stop the hemorrhaging of talent to ECNL from the 'alliance'. The last thing everyone is going to do, is sit down and have a pow wow.

Comment

The All-Star Invitational teams are the biggest threat. They need to be stopped!

Comment

Thorns has a few players but not a good team. There are no "all-star" teams. ECNL is where it's at if your DD is any good. Just ask the girls that have already decided to move from Thorns to ECNL even before the Thorns start their awesome 5-game FWRL and 10-game OYSA Rec+ league.

Comment

Spending $8-9,000 per year to play in the elite club league is running top players off. The ecnl is watered down to the point of being rec+.
                          No new coaches or training. It's too expensive.

Comment

We are facing a huge split of talent. I agree they need to work together.

Comment

Get A LIFE

You three or two need to get a Life. It's 6 in the morning and the most important thing to do is come here to post?

Ohhh noooo I'm here too ....I need help :<)

Comment

Spending $8-9,000 per year to play in the elite club league is running top players off. The ecnl is watered down to the point of being rec+.
                                No new coaches or training. It's too expensive.
                                El oh el. That is a good one!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X