The end of the "soccer mom"....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My parents get me private lessons and the best gear so they can sit on a forum all day making fun of

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Most common things yelled:

He/she was offsides
      Handball
      That's a yellow card
      How was that a foul
      Call it both ways ref
      She touched it, that should be our ball
      You forgot "Good Job Baby!!"

Comment

Can't get enough of the soccer mom jeans.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333

Comment

Our Mom yells, "Take 'em Out!"

Comment

Confession

I once said a bit too loud "oh - couldn't sell the dive, could you?" during a game with a team known for pretty blatant diving.

In contrast, the best parent recovery I've seen was at a game where the ref stopped play, walked over to a vocal parent and asked "who's team are you on?" The father replied "yours, ref," and then walked away from the pitch. He proceeded to walk into the nearby bleachers, and commented to those around him "guess that was my cue, huh."

Everyone makes mistakes.

Comment

This one time...at soccer camp...my mom gave all the cool kids juice boxes and we ignored the ugly fat ones and laughed to ourselves. God that made me feel special. Fat players are slow and we should let them play but on rec teams, not my awesome club team. My mom says juiceboxes make us champions and diabetes makes fat kids losers.

Comment

This one time...at soccer camp...my mom gave all the cool kids juice boxes and we ignored the ugly fat ones and laughed to ourselves. God that made me feel special. Fat players are slow and we should let them play but on rec teams, not my awesome club team. My mom says juiceboxes make us champions and diabetes makes fat kids losers.
                thats probably not your mom

Comment

I like ham.

Comment

I once said a bit too loud "oh - couldn't sell the dive, could you?" during a game with a team known for pretty blatant diving.

In contrast, the best parent recovery I've seen was at a game where the ref stopped play, walked over to a vocal parent and asked "who's team are you on?" The father replied "yours, ref," and then walked away from the pitch. He proceeded to walk into the nearby bleachers, and commented to those around him "guess that was my cue, huh."

Everyone makes mistakes.
                    Love this.

Comment

I think the moms should be more quiet at the games. They yell things like go get the ball and stuff. It not nice. Maybe we go to store and buy juicebox machine and drink them with the vodka instead. Now happytime Yes yes?

Comment

Unisoccercon???

One league to rule them all? Cried the Super Soccer Mummy! How dare you...thisvis about me! And my DD! And me.....mostly me, but her too. JUICEBOX!!!!!!! GET YOUR JUICEBOX HEEEEEEEEERE!

Comment

One league to rule them all? Cried the Super Soccer Mummy! How dare you...thisvis about me! And my DD! And me.....mostly me, but her too. JUICEBOX!!!!!!! GET YOUR JUICEBOX HEEEEEEEEERE!
                          This guy...right here...is hil ar ilious!

Comment

Soccer moms are just bored house mums with zero self interests or hobbies. Please go find a hobby. Kids sports are not it. Try something else and let the coaches coach please. JUICEBOX!

Comment

Soccer moms are just bored house mums with zero self interests or hobbies. Please go find a hobby. Kids sports are not it. Try something else and let the coaches coach please. JUICEBOX!
                              I bet you feel that women should not be sports reporters too. Get out of your cave buddy.

Comment

I bet you feel that women should not be sports reporters too. Get out of your cave buddy.
                                Women are on the field..but they are called cheer leaders. No more is needed. Stay in the stands mummy you are aging and chubby chicks don't usually make the squad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X