Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 3 > Florida

Notices

Florida Discussions about Florida soccer.

Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

What about Bigfoot?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What about Bigfoot?
Yes. Proof of intelligent design right there. Mathematically impossible creature.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

And what about ronaldo. If there was ever proof that god exists - just ask the ladies.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Just one big mutant stew. Sorry if that is too ugly and inelegant for you.
Ahh...the mutan stew.

Certainly, sounds like a therory for someone that doesn’t concern themselves with little details like the actual synthetic chemistry needed and the mathematical probabilities of the these conditions yielding any kind of basic precursors to life. Even over extremely long time spans the math is against this “primordial soup” therory. So much so, that most people that espouse it and have tried in vain to prove it’s possible even at a very basic level have failed and shrug their shoulders.

Any other...real theories?
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Ahh...the mutan stew.

Certainly, sounds like a therory for someone that doesn’t concern themselves with little details like the actual synthetic chemistry needed and the mathematical probabilities of the these conditions yielding any kind of basic precursors to life. Even over extremely long time spans the math is against this “primordial soup” therory. So much so, that most people that espouse it and have tried in vain to prove it’s possible even at a very basic level have failed and shrug their shoulders.

Any other...real theories?
Intelligent design...Exhibit A...Rúrik Gíslason
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

A higher power, alien intervention, 4 billion year macro evolution from organic soup, whatever you want to go with, the one truth is that the result is pick a word: amazing, astonishing, astounding, surprising, bewildering, stunning, staggering, shocking, startling, stupefying, breathtaking, perplexing, confounding, dismaying, disconcerting, shattering.

Hard to argue with that if you have spent time studying the complex systems, organisms and yes mathematical impossibilities of this dynamic planet. Enjoy your weekend.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
And what about ronaldo. If there was ever proof that god exists - just ask the ladies.
The men are going to like Pretty Boy also when he finally goes to prison for what he did in Las Vegas.
... I'll be so kind as to say, what he probably did in Las Vegas. I say that after reading the article about the woman accusing him of anally raping her. It was pretty powerful and believable.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
The men are going to like Pretty Boy also when he finally goes to prison for what he did in Las Vegas.
... I'll be so kind as to say, what he probably did in Las Vegas. I say that after reading the article about the woman accusing him of anally raping her. It was pretty powerful and believable.
Oh no.

The mutan man hating feminist has left the confines of the Random Thoughts thread and has now moved here. We’re fvcked. She taking over.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Oh no.

The mutan man hating feminist has left the confines of the Random Thoughts thread and has now moved here. We’re fvcked. She taking over.
She's a Disgrace to Women & a Disgrace to society.I just laugh at her or whatever the hell it is.She sure aint a real Woman.
Old 1 Week Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Like the Kavanaugh accuser? 😂