Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is better, ECNL or Thorns Academy?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks fro your continued useless BS input, TA lemming caveman. Good to know you're still out there in the wilderness that is OYSA/TA soccer.
    When presented with facts and data, you typically resort to name calling and pot shots which have nothing to do with logic. Thanks for always giving us your fourth grade intelligence on here so that others can see you for what you are. Enjoy OPL next year as your ECNL experience was a one and done sort of thing.

Comment

When presented with facts and data, you typically resort to name calling and pot shots which have nothing to do with logic. Thanks for always giving us your fourth grade intelligence on here so that others can see you for what you are. Enjoy OPL next year as your ECNL experience was a one and done sort of thing.
      Only thing "one and done" around here is the Thorns Academy. That's assuming they complete the whole first year.

Comment

Only thing "one and done" around here is my daughter in ECNL. That's assuming they complete the whole first year.
        I know it's tough sledding for her, but don't put her down on here.

Comment

You really that clueless. You started the name calling.

You should also note the first jab came from a TA supporter.

You're pathetic.

Comment

You presented no facts. Just opinions on quality soccer you have yet to see in person.

Comment

You presented no facts. Just opinions on quality soccer you have yet to see in person.
              Show us one ECNL opponent that is in first place in their league. Oh wait, Crossfire is, but that's in the league the local ECNL teams play in. Every other team has been mid pack or lower, many in last or second to the last place. Sorry, that's the facts. I know it doesn't fit your ECNL rhetoric, but sometimes, the truth is difficult to face.

Comment

Show us one ECNL opponent that is in first place in their league. Oh wait, Crossfire is, but that's in the league the local ECNL teams play in. Every other team has been mid pack or lower, many in last or second to the last place. Sorry, that's the facts. I know it doesn't fit your ECNL rhetoric, but sometimes, the truth is difficult to face.
                What is wrong with playing the middle of the pack? And in our case, they haven't been the bottom, they have been in the middle or top half. They have still been well matched games and good competition, better than what the teams would get locally. Hate to break that to ya, but those are the facts!

Comment

What is wrong with playing the middle of the pack? And in our case, they haven't been the bottom, they have been in the middle or top half. They have still been well matched games and good competition, better than what the teams would get locally. Hate to break that to ya, but those are the facts!
                  Thank you, you made our point completely. So, you aren't playing the top competition you were promised. You saying it's better than local competition is just conjecture. There is no way to objectively measure that, so it's just as accurate to say that the local teams are just as good. Remember, you were told that ECNL plays all of these top teams, but playing teams that are in last place, with large negative goal differentials, can't be what the ECNL parents signed up for. I know the parents that I've spoken with are not happy about it and have confided that a lot of the teams they played against before ECNL, via tournaments, were much better.

Comment

Thank you, you made our point completely. So, you aren't playing the top competition you were promised. You saying it's better than local competition is just conjecture. There is no way to objectively measure that, so it's just as accurate to say that the local teams are just as good. Remember, you were told that ECNL plays all of these top teams, but playing teams that are in last place, with large negative goal differentials, can't be what the ECNL parents signed up for. I know the parents that I've spoken with are not happy about it and have confided that a lot of the teams they played against before ECNL, via tournaments, were much better.
                    Really???? I would say playing teams last year at 5-0, 8-0, 10-0, every weekend compared to going and playing at a much faster speed of play and winning or losing by 1, or getting draws regularly measures that just fine! Middle of the pack (within their own conference) from Texas, Florida, California is much better than the local OYSA or OPL teams, if you think that is conjecture you are delusional!

Comment

Really???? I would say playing teams last year at 5-0, 8-0, 10-0, every weekend compared to going and playing at a much faster speed of play and winning or losing by 1, or getting draws regularly measures that just fine! Middle of the pack (within their own conference) from Texas, Florida, California is much better than the local OYSA or OPL teams, if you think that is conjecture you are delusional!
                      Our ECNL teams don't play fast.

Comment

Our ECNL teams don't play fast.
                        OYSA teams don't even play slow. It's more like glacial. Until they finally get the ball every 15 minutes or so and then send the 75-yarder over the top that is...

Comment

OYSA teams don't even play slow. It's more like glacial. Until they finally get the ball every 15 minutes or so and then send the 75-yarder over the top that is...
                          I call bs. girls can't kick a ball 75 yards.

Comment

I call bs. girls can't kick a ball 75 yards.
                            The hefty girls can...

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster responding to himself.

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster responding to himself.
                                Angry TA lemming posting because he's got nothing better to do while standing in the unemployment line.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X