Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Keep selling it Tom, no one is buying it.
    You appear to be obsessed with Tom. Did he sleep with your wife or something?

Comment

So you believe that kids stop acquiring skill at U13 and that they are fully formed pro-level players when they leave your club at U14? You think way too much of your TA club, my friend. U9-U13 is simply about laying the foundation. Truly mastering the technique and learning to play the game competitively happens at the HS ages (ie. after the kids have left your club far behind)
      Since you like to take words out of people mouths and spin them to whatever is your cause of the day i don't expect you will get the idea of following what others have said…

To rewind… the comment was made that the highly skilled players in Oregon ECNL developed those skills somewhere else (hard to argue differently unless you believe all skills have been acquired in the last year). Others stated that ECNL as a whole is not viewed as being a treaty development opportunity it is better at showcasing what is already developed. See I am reading and putting comments together…That is how you form cogent thought…rather then just sniping.

Obviously you bit the hook. Hopefully you were happy with the outcome. The fact that you are so defensive when others question the opportunity makes me think you would have been happier if you had asked a few more questions...

Comment

You appear to be obsessed with Tom. Did he sleep with your wife or something?
        No, he slept with our previous male coach. Was very akward for all of us.

Comment

No, he slept with our previous male coach. Was very akward for all of us.
          I get that there are a lot of people that are not Tom fans, but do comments like that really make you a better person? Do you feel really good about yourself? If you are not a 13 year old boy, and an actual parent, God help us all!!!!

Comment

This is the same regardless of what team / club / league the kids play in. Most quit before HS starts. Half of the rest quit before HS ends.
            As with all sports....Soccer is no different. The older you get the more it becomes like a job, and more is expected of you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X