Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    if you look at the current ECNL clubs they are constantly updating their websites when players are getting picked up by colleges. Does FCPDX and Oregon Crossfire not have the infrastructure to post these things or is no one getting picked up?
    The latter. The U18s are all done. In the U17s only abou three girls over the two teams have received offers and all three are local colleges. And most of the foundation for those was set last year prior to ECNL. The U16s are moving much slower than they thought as offers aren't what was promised by Tom and Fraser.

Comment

Relax

The latter. The U18s are all done. In the U17s only abou three girls over the two teams have received offers and all three are local colleges. And most of the foundation for those was set last year prior to ECNL. The U16s are moving much slower than they thought as offers aren't what was promised by Tom and Fraser.
      Hello clueless. It's funny that you try to sound like you know what's going on on every team at both clubs. My DD plays for one of the ECNL teams and I don't know anything about what the other players on her team are up to, let alone players on other teams, or in other clubs. It just isn't any of my business, and it isn't any of your business either.

Comment

U16 offers are more than what I expected. Offers are coming from schools that would not have come without ECNL

Comment

The only thing you guessed right on was the 18's. You are way off on the 17's and clueless on the 16's. Good try though, time to move on to your next negative post.

Comment

U16 offers are more than what I expected. Offers are coming from schools that would not have come without ECNL
            Keep selling it Tom, no one is buying it.

Comment

Hello clueless. It's funny that you try to sound like you know what's going on on every team at both clubs. My DD plays for one of the ECNL teams and I don't know anything about what the other players on her team are up to, let alone players on other teams, or in other clubs. It just isn't any of my business, and it isn't any of your business either.
              Who has committed is out there for everyone to see. Most post it on their profiles right away. I know this college thing is very foreign to you and likely to stay that way but please don't dumb down the board with any more of your posts.

Comment

The only thing you guessed right on was the 18's. You are way off on the 17's and clueless on the 16's. Good try though, time to move on to your next negative post.
                No guessing. I know where the 17s and 16s are. 17s are working on trying to get lower D1 offers and D2 offers. But it's slow going. Cali teams gobbling up what's left out there. U16s are getting offers they would have gotten with or without ECNL. ECNL isn't a magic wand.

Comment

No one has guaranteed anything, but you will certainly be seen by more coaches by playing ECNL. Players are receiving offers that they would not have received without ECNL
                  But that's what the ECNL website is guaranteeing. So which is it? 90% get offers or is that just more propoganda? More Kool aid for the ill advised? You fellas post this ECNL BS then claim it's false. I guess it's all just BS.

Comment

No guessing. I know where the 17s and 16s are. 17s are working on trying to get lower D1 offers and D2 offers. But it's slow going. Cali teams gobbling up what's left out there. U16s are getting offers they would have gotten with or without ECNL. ECNL isn't a magic wand.
                    I can assure that without ECNL our girls would not be getting offers from the Big XII and some other east coast schools, but keep posting your propaganda and I will keep posting the facts

Comment

Wrong again! To many offers from the power 65 for the 16's and that is all ECNL. You have heard of that right! Well of course you have. You know each individual and you have seen their phone contact list. Our 16's are not playing this week they are across the country on campus visits, but you also new that.

Comment

If there was a magic wand you would be gone! Lies and more lies...

Comment

I can assure that without ECNL our girls would not be getting offers from the Big XII and some other east coast schools, but keep posting your propaganda and I will keep posting the facts
                          I know multiple girls who got offers in the past couple of years without ECNL. But keep telling yourself it's a magic wand. It turns crummy players into PAC 12 material. Ok Tom. Tell is some more whoppers.

Comment

Maryland is local?

Comment

If there was a magic wand you would be gone! Lies and more lies...
                              Oh Angry ECNL Poster, you love taking pot shots at the Academy but hate it when people post anti ECNL posts. Especially when they are based upon fact and logic. Sorry, ECNL helps but it can't perform miracles. Your dd will just have to settle for community college soccer.

Comment

Maryland is local?
                                How stupid are you? That offer came last year. Pre ECNL. But then again you are too stupid to know these things.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X