Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No State Cup for Thorns Academy?

State Cup schedules are out and Thorns are absent...

You sure are obsessed. Are you stalking all of the players too? It's beyond creepy. Come on Angry ECNL Poster, get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      State Cup schedules are out and Thorns are absent...
      And why exactly would you have thought an Academy team would play for state cup? I don't believe Timbers Academy team play on the boys side either correct? This post in nonsense.

Comment

And why exactly would you have thought an Academy team would play for state cup? I don't believe Timbers Academy team play on the boys side either correct? This post in nonsense.
        Which perfectly explains all of Angry ECNL Posters posts.

Comment

Maybe because they said they would in order to qualify for FW Regionals. Another broken promise. Must've used up the entire $3600 already...

Comment

Maybe because they said they would in order to qualify for FW Regionals. Another broken promise. Must've used up the entire $3600 already...
            Does Tom or Fraser have you on the payroll? Clearly couldn't buy your dd's way onto the Thorns so settled to buy her way onto ECNL, even though she only plays 10 minutes a weekend.

Comment

Does Tom or Fraser have you on the payroll? Clearly couldn't buy your dd's way onto the Thorns so settled to buy her way onto ECNL, even though she only plays 10 minutes a weekend.
              So it's true then. The Thorns Academy is done. RIP.

Comment

But then the TA doesn't play in OYSA does it? Thorns did. It's a legitimate question. Then they could qualify for regionals, better then sitting at home twiddling their thumbs.

Comment

So it's true then. The Thorns Academy is done. RIP.
                  So it's true then, your dd's soccer career is over after this year since the coach said you could buy her way onto the team for one year and one year only. However, you still can book flights for you and her next year for cities experiencing storms so you can sit in the hotel room for three days watching the snow.

Comment

So it's true then, your dd's soccer career is over after this year since the coach said you could buy her way onto the team for one year and one year only. However, you still can book flights for you and her next year for cities experiencing storms so you can sit in the hotel room for three days watching the snow.
                    Pretty bitter that the Thorns thing didn't work out, aren't you? Did anybody really think it would? A lot of hyperbole but no substance. And now no team either.

Comment

Wow, I thought it was angry ECNL poster. So what's this? Butthurt Thorns dad?

Comment

So it's true then. The ECNL is done. RIP.
                        If ECNL goes away the academy will be the only way to go if you want college scholarship? Wow!

Comment

Wow, I thought it was angry ECNL poster. So what's this? Butthurt Thorns dad?
                          Poor Angry ECNL Poster had to keep posting to try to make it look like multiple people. So sad that his dd will be playing OYSA or OPL next year.

Comment

If ECNL goes away the academy will be the only way to go if you want college scholarship? Wow!
                            You don't need Ecnl or thorns to go to college.
                            You guys are all crazy!
                            Work with your child to get good grades first. Only one out of a hundred soccer players will get a full ride and 85% of players play within 150 miles from where they live.

Those stats alone should steer you away from ecnl.

Comment

You don't need Ecnl or thorns to go to college.
                              You guys are all crazy!
                              Work with your child to get good grades first. Only one out of a hundred soccer players will get a full ride and 85% of players play within 150 miles from where they live.

Those stats alone should steer you away from ecnl.
                              Can we get the source for your data please? Not that I don't believe you but I would like to read the data on this for myself. Very interesting if it can be backed up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X