Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tom is the DOC, he carries the flag. He was denied three times. Now you know. That board membership did nothing then, it does nothing now.
    Please do not pick on Coach Tom. As an anonymous poster, you should not be allowed to point out he does not understand soccer, stays with teams too long and steals rather than develops soccer players. True, he is about self promotion. But who isn't. This is the 21st century. I am tired of the truth, as you present it. Crawl back under a rock so Coach Tom can teach you a good lesson and knock some sense into you. I know he has taught me everything.

Comment

Please do not pick on Coach Tom. As an anonymous poster, you should not be allowed to point out he does not understand soccer, stays with teams too long and steals rather than develops soccer players. True, he is about self promotion. But who isn't. This is the 21st century. I am tired of the truth, as you present it. Crawl back under a rock so Coach Tom can teach you a good lesson and knock some sense into you. I know he has taught me everything.
      LOL!! Tom "steals" players. That's a good one. Really.... That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen posted here.

Be a better coach. Be a better club. Keep your players. Otherwise they all end up going to better clubs and better coaches.

Make all the excuses you want. Reality sucks when you suck.

Comment

LOL!! Tom "steals" players. That's a good one. Really.... That has got to be one of the funniest things I've seen posted here.

Be a better coach. Be a better club. Keep your players. Otherwise they all end up going to better clubs and better coaches.

Make all the excuses you want. Reality sucks when you suck.
        When it comes to sucking you appear to be an expert.

Comment

When it comes to sucking you appear to be an expert.
          With your wife's lips around my c0ck..... yes I am.

Comment

With your wife's lips around my c0ck..... yes I am.
            If you have one, you better spit it out becuase it isn't yours.

Comment

Really?

You don't know what you're talking about. All US Club members vote. That's how it works. Now you know.
              We are good standing card carrying members of US Club Soccer for over 10 years.

Never once have we voted for this so called, candidate, as we have never been offered a chance to vote or even seen a ballot for this position. There isn't a vote of members, period.

If there was actually a vote of members there would be a result.

documented. ie;, 128,345 votes for 'X' candidate.

There exists no such record to review and affirm your claim.

Comment

Never once have we voted for this so called, candidate, as we have never been offered a chance to vote or even seen a ballot for this position. There isn't a vote of members, period.

Each club gets a vote, not each player.

Comment

US Club members vote. To clarify for the simpletons... Clubs vote. Not individuals who have no idea who the candidates are across the country. Do you know who ran against Tom?

Comment

Go ahead and ask a THUSC person. Ask their board. I'm sure they will be happy to give you the real details. There is no common knowledge because the process is private.
                    I can be that person:
                    1. The board at THUSC have no say in matters regarding soccer. They do not understand soccer and when TA comes up with his useless ideas, they just agree because they generally have a daughter playing for the club. He has cut or dropped girls from the program when board members who have daughters in the club challenge his ideas. What kind of human being does that? I know this because I have seen it happen.
                    2. The coaching staff cannot stand him. They stick around to collect their pay checks. If you stick around to collect your pay check then what is your ethic going to be like? The players suffer because of this.
                    3. He did apply three times for ECNL but was rejected because they only have one good team and no development plan for the younger age groups. They could not let a poorly ran club enter ECNL because they do not have a structure. That's why they had to merge with crossfire.
                    4. How can someone state to the board that they do not want a boys program at the club and still be in a job? If a DOC was saying this about not wanting a girls program, they would be fired!
                    5. He sends teams to tournaments and enters them into state cups without looking at what is best for the team. More often than not the teams get hammered. Not very good planning.
                    6. Representing US Club is a joke. All US club want is a body on the west coast. They do not care about that persons integrity. Now he has become OPL President then there is a massive conflict of interest. If OPL is going to be ran on his ideas then it's goodbye OPL.

Comment

Now he has become OPL President then there is a massive conflict of interest. If OPL is going to be ran on his ideas then it's goodbye OPL.
                      What is this "massive conflict of interest"? Is a successful OPL bad for THUSC? Is a successful THUSC bad for the OPL?

Comment

US Club members vote. To clarify for the simpletons... Clubs vote. Not individuals who have no idea who the candidates are across the country. Do you know who ran against Tom?
                        A couple of dads with three years of rec experience and a soccer mom who bought the entire thing looked like fun.

Comment

I can be that person:
                          1. The board at THUSC have no say in matters regarding soccer. They do not understand soccer and when TA comes up with his useless ideas, they just agree because they generally have a daughter playing for the club. He has cut or dropped girls from the program when board members who have daughters in the club challenge his ideas. What kind of human being does that? I know this because I have seen it happen.
                          2. The coaching staff cannot stand him. They stick around to collect their pay checks. If you stick around to collect your pay check then what is your ethic going to be like? The players suffer because of this.
                          3. He did apply three times for ECNL but was rejected because they only have one good team and no development plan for the younger age groups. They could not let a poorly ran club enter ECNL because they do not have a structure. That's why they had to merge with crossfire.
                          4. How can someone state to the board that they do not want a boys program at the club and still be in a job? If a DOC was saying this about not wanting a girls program, they would be fired!
                          5. He sends teams to tournaments and enters them into state cups without looking at what is best for the team. More often than not the teams get hammered. Not very good planning.
                          6. Representing US Club is a joke. All US club want is a body on the west coast. They do not care about that persons integrity. Now he has become OPL President then there is a massive conflict of interest. If OPL is going to be ran on his ideas then it's goodbye OPL.
                          Truer words have not been spoken.

Comment

What is this "massive conflict of interest"? Is a successful OPL bad for THUSC? Is a successful THUSC bad for the OPL?
                            There is no conflict of interest. That whole diahrea post is a joke. Someone has a serious chip on their shoulder.

Comment

US Club Board Member Application process

Want to know how Tom got his title, read the rules. He ran opposed, and won. If you are unhappy about this, then you should start up your own US Club team, run it for 8 years, and apply for the role:

"Pursuant to Article IX of the US Club Soccer Bylaws, elections for positions on the organization’s Board of Directors are held annually for one of the two board seats in each of the four U.S. Soccer Federation regions.

The four Board members from each U.S. Soccer Federation region to be elected in 2015 will serve two-year terms."

Click link below for full candidacy regulations...

http://www.usclubsoccer.org/2015/02/...ors-elections/

Comment

Want to know how Tom got his title, read the rules. He ran opposed, and won. If you are unhappy about this, then you should start up your own US Club team, run it for 8 years, and apply for the role:

"Pursuant to Article IX of the US Club Soccer Bylaws, elections for positions on the organization’s Board of Directors are held annually for one of the two board seats in each of the four U.S. Soccer Federation regions.

The four Board members from each U.S. Soccer Federation region to be elected in 2015 will serve two-year terms."

Click link below for full candidacy regulations...

http://www.usclubsoccer.org/2015/02/...ors-elections/

I voted for the soccer mom who ran against him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X