Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure think what you want…Only Onyx parents seek to turn everything into a dig…BTW MINE ARE ALREADY IN COLLEGE! Hopefully though what you mean to say is your kids are trying to figure out where they will go, not that you are trying to figure out where your kids will go…it is not about you!
    "Only Onyx parents seek to turn everything into a dig".... *** are you an idiot? So you are an Onyx parent? I am very confused.....AS YOU TURN EVERYTHING INTO A DIG!!!!! By your own admission you are an Onyx parent!

Comment

You're right. Washington Premier beat onyx this weekend. They are a top team and it's always a good game between them. What's your point?
      The point is that it was pointed out that Onyx loses when they play top teams. Genius Onyx parent questioned that. I just had to point out how right I am and how wrong he is. Again, Onyx parents making the game much bigger to themselves than it is to their kids. Just wait until all the psycho parents disperse. Back to beating the wife out of weekend boredom.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1492469]The point is that it was pointed out that Onyx loses when they play top teams. Genius Onyx parent questioned that. I just had to point out how right I am and how wrong he is. Again, Onyx parents making the game much bigger to themselves than it is to their kids. Just wait until all the psycho parents disperse. Back to beating the wife out of weekend boredom.[/QUOTE]

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-Anchorman.gif

Comment

[QUOTE=Slow Xavi;1492563]
          The point is that it was pointed out that Onyx loses when they play top teams. Genius Onyx parent questioned that. I just had to point out how right I am and how wrong he is. Again, Onyx parents making the game much bigger to themselves than it is to their kids. Just wait until all the psycho parents disperse. Back to beating the wife out of weekend boredom.[/QUOTE]

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploa...-Anchorman.gif
          I will try to have a rational conversation with you, with not a lot of hope it will work. Onyx will sometimes win, lose and draw against top teams. They are in the hunt, and will continue to grow over the next two years. Can you really hope that they don't? Regardless of what you feel about the parents, these kids have done a great job of challenging themselves against good competition. They will still lose, and you and your buddies will jump on here every time they do, that is to be expected. But this weekend was a great result. One loss and one win against two strong Washington teams. Onyx lost to Washington Premier the last two times they met them, and tied the last time they met Premier. I think this shows that they are also a good team, and each game needs to be played on the field, not on this board. Crossfire Premier and Washington Premier also win and lose against each other, it isn't always the same result. Onyx will be no different, they are realistically just a team of teenage girls that do happen to work hard at a game they love, they win and they lose. No one is claiming that they are superhuman.

Comment

And are you the one whose kids are in college? I hope not because that means you have a little too much interest and too much obsession over a sixteen year old team and their parents. Did Sodium or Neon beat your daughter's team too many times and now you pick on Onyx? I just don't get you....just a little too creepy.
            The only interest I have is the same as watching a train wreck. The Onyx parents get so bent out of shape. Discussion on other strings was about this very thing so I started a very nonspecific post saying "ONYX is…" There were a few posters who stead they are a hard working group of players etc…but by and large this was seen as some sort of attack, and progressed to more and more ridiculous levels…

Hopefully someone in this group of parents realizes they make themselves the target, and it would all stop if they settled down. I was skeptical reading it in other threads until I witnessed it here…"asshat" indeed...

Comment

Still unbeaten by an Oregon team their age since U11...
              Could you please post scores of these games and who they played. Thanks and have a wonderful day !

Comment

Onyx is...
                It is pronounced "THE ONYX"

Comment

The only interest I have is the same as watching a train wreck. The Onyx parents get so bent out of shape. Discussion on other strings was about this very thing so I started a very nonspecific post saying "ONYX is…" There were a few posters who stead they are a hard working group of players etc…but by and large this was seen as some sort of attack, and progressed to more and more ridiculous levels…

Hopefully someone in this group of parents realizes they make themselves the target, and it would all stop if they settled down. I was skeptical reading it in other threads until I witnessed it here…"asshat" indeed...
                  Read the post above asshat.

Comment

I curious how many of the orginal onyx team that was at THUSC got cut or lost a spot when they joined crossfire for ecnl? How many of the team now are "new" this year?

Disclaimer- not trying to stir up anything just followed onyx and their success and am curious.

Comment

I curious how many of the orginal onyx team that was at THUSC got cut or lost a spot when they joined crossfire for ecnl? How many of the team now are "new" this year?

Disclaimer- not trying to stir up anything just followed onyx and their success and am curious.
                      I think 5/6 were added to the original roster.

Comment

Is a black rock. Nothing worthwhile.

Comment

I think 5/6 were added to the original roster.
                          Thanks

Comment

Thanks
                            Remember that at least three have quit the team. All were starters or players who traveled to all events.

Comment

Remember that at least three have quit the team. All were starters or players who traveled to all events.
                              Two of those were of the new players, the question was how many were added.

Comment

Two of those were of the new players, the question was how many were added.
                                You don't understand the term "net" do you? You are merely a "gross" person.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X