Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good team. Not too sure about the coach though. I would not let my children near that guy. I had to laugh at his statement on US Club website "I will continue to represent the western United States with integrity and motivation". He has no idea what integrity is or what it means. It's just a typical coach. Say the right things but do the opposite. If he has so much integrity, why is he hated so much in the soccer community?
    His statement should have read "I will continue to work out what is best for me. To see how much more I can squeeze out of THUSC before they realize I cannot do the job they asked of me".
    So funny, I know a number of Thusc parents who cannot stand him. It's just a handful who post here, and they probably aren't parents but people paid by Tom, who post on here defending him and the antics of his parents.

Comment

Onyx is...
      Still unbeaten by an Oregon team their age since U11...

Comment

So funny, I know a number of Thusc parents who cannot stand him. It's just a handful who post here, and they probably aren't parents but people paid by Tom, who post on here defending him and the antics of his parents.
        Who else has won as much as Tom? Say what you want, but he wins. His players go play at top colleges and onyx is one two time national champion! They will likely compete for the ECNL national championship

Comment

Who else has won as much as Tom? Say what you want, but he wins. His players go play at top colleges and onyx is one two time national champion! They will likely compete for the ECNL national championship
          And nothing had to do with ecnl. Go figure. Paying more. Traveling more. Getting less.

Comment

Still unbeaten by an Oregon team their age since U11...
            There's the obnoxious parents chimbing in. And is there any doubt why no one likes these parents.

Comment

Never mind that they continue to lose when they play good teams.

Comment

Never mind that they continue to lose when they play good teams.

Really? Did you think before you type?

Comment

Ha ha ha… I posted this 7 hours ago as an experiment. The only thing said was "Onyx is" and boy did the rancor start flowing…The ones that make me laugh the most are those bent about "how hypocritical it is to start threads like this…" Really, Two words…are you much of a victim…

Judging from the 10 responses it appears 7 came from Onyx defenders, and three came from people egging them on.

Thank you for participating in this experiment...
                  This really is funny! Most of the Onyx parents are busy touring Pac-12 schools trying to figure where their kids will play and you are participating in experiments about Onyx. Haha love reading some of these great posts.

Comment

This really is funny! Most of the Onyx parents are busy touring Pac-12 schools trying to figure where their kids will play and you are participating in experiments about Onyx. Haha love reading some of these great posts.
                    Sure think what you want…Only Onyx parents seek to turn everything into a dig…BTW MINE ARE ALREADY IN COLLEGE! Hopefully though what you mean to say is your kids are trying to figure out where they will go, not that you are trying to figure out where your kids will go…it is not about you!

Comment

Really? Did you think before you type?
                      Err ummm. They just lost to Premier. Check a few pages back for one of the parents commenting on this. Now how can you be so stupid. They lost and one of your fellow parents acknowledged Premeir is a good team. Obnoxious and stupid. Not a good combination.

Comment

Yeah right.

Comment

Err ummm. They just lost to Premier. Check a few pages back for one of the parents commenting on this. Now how can you be so stupid. They lost and one of your fellow parents acknowledged Premeir is a good team. Obnoxious and stupid. Not a good combination.
                          You're right. Washington Premier beat onyx this weekend. They are a top team and it's always a good game between them. What's your point?

Comment

They lost to Crossfire 3-2 and beat Washington Premier 2-1.

Comment

You are such a rocket scientist, yes an Onyx parent said both those things because they are true, they did just lose and Premier is a good team, they are ranked #10 in the nation, them being a good team is a fact not an opinion. So you are admitting that we are not dillusional!? Thank you! If The current onyx parents thought their kids should never lose then why would they be doing ECNL? We would each have our kids play on a team that plays local teams and gets that great 10-0 win every weekend, but that does not help the girls get better.

Newsflash, They are going to lose again, it is called playing good competition, that is what the girls want, to be challenged and to get better. So you win, you lose and you draw. It is called soccer. So just for future reference, the only one that gets their panties in a bunch when the team loses is you. The parents are just fine, the girls are just fine, but if you want to hang out with us and talk about how upset you are that we exist, we are usually at the nearest Starbucks right before a game, why don't you come out for a chat? Or just come out and watch the girls for yourself so you can watch all us crazy parents in action! That will be fun!

And are you the one whose kids are in college? I hope not because that means you have a little too much interest and too much obsession over a sixteen year old team and their parents. Did Sodium or Neon beat your daughter's team too many times and now you pick on Onyx? I just don't get you....just a little too creepy.

Comment

They lost to Crossfire 3-2 and beat Washington Premier 2-1.
                                Sounds like they were good games.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X