Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a nice thing to say. But a completely classless comment from Onyx parents is what we've come to expect.
    I do not think that was from an Onyx parent, but from someone trying to stir the pot, don't be fooled. You only expect that based on this forum and 90% of the time those claiming to be Onyx parents are obviously not.

Comment

What a nice thing to say. But a completely classless comment from Onyx parents is what we've come to expect.
      You're foolish to think that came from an onyx parent.

Comment

Been around ONYX kids and parents when traveling for tourneys.

I don't have a single negative comment. Classy group. Hope more Oregon kids have the opportunity ' s these girls have now. Good luck to them all.

Comment

Been around ONYX kids and parents when traveling for tourneys.

I don't have a single negative comment. Classy group. Hope more Oregon kids have the opportunity ' s these girls have now. Good luck to them all.
          You are obviously an Onyx parent. lol. You wouldnt say this otherwise

Comment

You are obviously an Onyx parent. lol. You wouldnt say this otherwise
            I am not the person who posted what you are responding to, but why would you say that? Our club travels with multiple teams in the same hotel, the teams eat together, etc, so it is very possible it was not an Onyx parent. You just want to stir the pot.

Comment

You're foolish to think that came from an onyx parent.
              Yeah, right.

Comment

Amazing how Tom has indoctrinated the Onyx parents into monitoring his website 24/7. It used to be he had to do it all by himself but now he has it in the paperwork the parents sign.

Comment

Amazing how Tom has indoctrinated the Onyx parents into monitoring his website 24/7. It used to be he had to do it all by himself but now he has it in the paperwork the parents sign.
                  Get over it your daughter has!

Comment

Get over it your daughter has!
                    Right on cue. Tom has trained you all so well.

Comment

As a objective Onyx parent who tells it like she sees it, I am offended that you think my daughter will be burnt out. I took her to Concordia, the best team in the country, and I ran her for two hours. For the last 15 minutes, I attached a little pull cart to her and she went even faster. She was not even wearing the shock collar. So do not talk to me about burnt out. If she ever complained, I would increase the electrical wattage. Coach Tom has taught us many tricks. It is part of the game. When you can't compete, you foul. While I agree it does not work outside of Oregon, the techniques have improved my relationship with my dd: she no longer cowers like a dog. Furthermore, she has learned Pavlovian techniques that will it will help her bear children and raise them to punish losers like I have taught her to do so. I only hope that Coach Tom is around for my grandchildren. If adopt his model, you will be able to take people's money, laugh at them and crow about your own successes. Cannot be any more American. I am so proud of Coach Tom and Onyx.
                      You are funny. Maybe a shock collar on the Onyx parents or Tom would even be more hilarious. I would suggest you stop drinking so much.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X