Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone must have quit taking their meds

Whoever you are I actually feel sorry for you as it is less than pointless and you put so much effort into it, unless of course you have some sort of script that is spitting out gibberish, which is what most of your posts are. You should give serious thought to getting back into therapy or taking you medications. Your posts seem indicative of a total melt down.

This post is less than pointless without any reference to the poster you're bashing.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Whoever you are I actually feel sorry for you as it is less than pointless and you put so much effort into it, unless of course you have some sort of script that is spitting out gibberish, which is what most of your posts are. You should give serious thought to getting back into therapy or taking you medications. Your posts seem indicative of a total melt down.
      Pot---meet ---- Kettle.

Comment

Crazy alert!!!!!

Comment

I just started taking meds, so they are not talking about me.

Comment

I went off my birth control pills, and now I have my own little elite soccer team! They're all gonna go pro. Did I mention that they're brilliant too?

Comment

Psychological characteristics
              Two studies published in 2013 and 2014 have found that people who are identified as trolls tend to have dark personality traits and show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and machiavellianism.[37][38] The 2013 study suggested that there are a number of similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities[37] and the 2014 study suggested that the noxious personality characteristics known as the "dark triad of personality" should be investigated in the analysis of trolling, and concluded that trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism."[38] Their relevance is suggested by research linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults. The 2014 study found that trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting hot-button issues to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner. If an unfortunate person falls into their trap, trolling intensifies for further, merciless amusement. This is why novice Internet users are routinely admonished, "Do not feed the trolls!" The 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who think they are successful but who fall below their standards.

Comment

The 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who think they are successful but who fall below their standards.
                Probably!! This trait pretty much sums up the troll's aversion to both Thorns and ECNL.

Comment

Really ?

Psychological characteristics
                  Two studies published in 2013 and 2014 have found that people who are identified as trolls tend to have dark personality traits and show signs of sadism, antisocial behavior, psychopathy, and machiavellianism.[37][38] The 2013 study suggested that there are a number of similarities between anti-social and flame trolling activities[37] and the 2014 study suggested that the noxious personality characteristics known as the "dark triad of personality" should be investigated in the analysis of trolling, and concluded that trolling appears "to be an Internet manifestation of everyday sadism."[38] Their relevance is suggested by research linking these traits to bullying in both adolescents and adults. The 2014 study found that trolls operate as agents of chaos on the Internet, exploiting hot-button issues to make users appear overly emotional or foolish in some manner. If an unfortunate person falls into their trap, trolling intensifies for further, merciless amusement. This is why novice Internet users are routinely admonished, "Do not feed the trolls!" The 2013 study found that trolls often have a high expectation of what it means to be successful, which is higher than they are able to attain, and this results in them resenting others who think they are successful but who fall below their standards.
                  Your reporting of the "study" sounds more like the old "Reefer Madness" film. Note the quotes and official sounding paragraph references. Everything except the name of the study, who authored it, why it was authored, where it was published and where it can be seen. The conclusions are obviously overwrought and not on point. More junk science masquerading as fact.

Comment

Hey did you know poeple are saying encl cost 8 to 10 thousand dollars. Thats amazing!

Comment

Juicebox says...whoa....cra cra fo sho!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X