X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    that's the problem...

most European clubs don't even play in leagues that have results let alone post them.
    most don't even wear uniforms on game days. we are so ***** backwards its sick.

If you go look online they don't even post scores until U16 and some are U18.
    That was my point.

Daddy has his panties in a knot because of his daughter's U11 state cup.

Comment

Well, you really shouldn't be worried about ECNL if your not doing it. They are way out of your league. You should be concerned with juiceboxes and family fun time while your heading to Medford on Sunday morning for a regular season game in a watered down league.
      Compare that to the typical OPL family where dad is having an affair because he keeps be left home while mom travels as juniors team "manager" always close along side coach ready to "service" them in hopes of junior getting off the bench.

Comment

Another person on here spouting off information they have no clue about, keep lying or believing the lies you are told.
        Funny how you believe just calling people liars will bring you instant credibility. The "Liars" you are so bent out of shape by are exactly right. I have seen the checks. I know where they go and who they are written for. Time for your little conspiracy talk to end.

Comment

that's the problem...

most European clubs don't even play in leagues that have results let alone post them.
          most don't even wear uniforms on game days. we are so ***** backwards its sick.

If you go look online they don't even post scores until U16 and some are U18.
          Most top soccer regions don't wear uniforms on game day, keep scores or have goals. They don't have referees or allow parents to watch games. All practice is done solo at home. The purists don't use a soccer ball, but instead use a modified whiffle ball.

Until we adopt these progressive ideas we will never be taken seriously as a soccer country.

Rumor has it that SoCal has adopted most of these changes and are, as usual, way ahead of Oregon.

Comment

Most top soccer regions don't wear uniforms on game day, keep scores or have goals. They don't have referees or allow parents to watch games. All practice is done solo at home. The purists don't use a soccer ball, but instead use a modified whiffle ball.

Until we adopt these progressive ideas we will never be taken seriously as a soccer country.

Rumor has it that SoCal has adopted most of these changes and are, as usual, way ahead of Oregon.
            Our DOC tried this. But made our teams use oranges instead of the whiffle ball.
            The club abandoned this after too many complaints about the oranges leaking juice and staining clothes.
            The parents were unhappy also that they never knew if their soccer team won or lost, but were re-assured that it's the way the Europeans do it so it must be right.
            I'll have to check with the DOC and see if he's heard about the whiffle ball and wants to bring back the program without the Oranges.

Comment

Over generalization much?

Comment

Reminds me of the Talking Seattle Grunge Rock Blues about the band that refused to play and became an overnight sensation.

Comment

Quite simply if you have goals or a ball on the pitch before U16, you have already failed your child. U17 is when you should first introduce the ball and the goals. Anyone who studies Europe knows this.

Comment

Funny how you believe just calling people liars will bring you instant credibility. The "Liars" you are so bent out of shape by are exactly right. I have seen the checks. I know where they go and who they are written for. Time for your little conspiracy talk to end.
                    Again you are not telling the truth, you know it and I know it. This will come out eventually and I hope people will be as disgusted as I am that we pay the Timbers to run the league and state cup.

Comment

Again you are not telling the truth, you know it and I know it. This will come out eventually and I hope people will be as disgusted as I am that we pay the Timbers to run the league and state cup.
                      Blah blah blah blah...

Comment

Blah blah blah blah...
                        Blind followers like yourself are part of the reason youth soccer is where it is today. People need to start asking questions of their club leaders, both on the OPL and Timbers side of things.

Comment

Blind followers like yourself are part of the reason youth soccer is where it is today. People need to start asking questions of their club leaders, both on the OPL and Timbers side of things.
                          Agreed!

Comment

So funny as this comes from ECNl people who took Tom's sales pitch hook line and sinker and didn't ask any questions. And these same people don't question the leadership of ECNL.

Comment

So funny as this comes from ECNl people who took Tom's sales pitch hook line and sinker and didn't ask any questions. And these same people don't question the leadership of ECNL.
                              And those that blindly followed Gavin into the Alliance weren't even given the chance to ask questions. So who's the bigger sucker? It ain't the ECNL parents.

Comment

Blah blah blah blah...
                                So let me translate this for you. Over and Over you respond to any comment you make from people who have hands on experience by calling them liars. If you have evidence that what they are saying is not true, share it, but just calling someone a liar over and over is kind of like arguing with a second grader.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X