Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. It stifles any ability to have any conversation threads. I don't think it is a parent of an ECNL or Thorns player. The person may not even be a parent. Too bad they don't go troll the newspaper comment section... oh yeah, you can't do that anonymously.
    So what value is provided by this forum being anonymous? If conversation. Is truly desired then isn't it important that people at least go by a user name?

Or is the only point of this forum to provide an ****** for Snark, Anger, and Hatred.

Btw I am anonymous here also, it seems to be the expectation. I know I will likely get targeted with all sorts of witty retorts, why allow people to make it personal?

Comment

Actually not all. There are some who think you buy yourself to success. My cardiologist mentioned that he thought his public ed served him just fine. My dd didn't do ECNL and is going D1. Apparently it an be done.
      In reading your response here it appears that you attended a private school. They should spend a little less time teaching religion classes and a little more time teaching English classes.

Comment

That's insightful. The big difference in public v private is the drugs. I went to private back in the early 80's and that would tend to be true.
        That's funny. I never thought about it but probably true.

Comment

Brutal social snobs? Apparently your kids couldn't get accepted at a real private school. Private schools that take anybody with the money don't get the cream of the crop. I hope, and it probably will, work out fine at your public school. I don't consider most "private schools" any better and mainly worse than public schools. Over ruled? Well, someone has to be in charge, I guess.
          You must be one of the Brutal Social Snobs he/she was talking about.

Comment

In reading your response here it appears that you attended a private school. They should spend a little less time teaching religion classes and a little more time teaching English classes.
            When you can't make a valid point, the last resort of TS is to attack the typos.

Comment

"Stupid decisions for $1000, Alex"

The answer is: ECNL and Private School

What is, "Name two things that people who have more money than common sense waste their money on."

Comment

"Stupid decisions for $1000, Alex"

The answer is: ECNL and Private School

What is, "Name two things that people who have more money than common sense waste their money on."
                The answer is: Cigarettes and Lottery Tickets

What is, "Where do Eastside Timber parents 'invest" most of their paycheck?"

Comment

Got a picture of your wife at a recent game.

http://astsoccer.com/wp-content/uplo...3622243678.jpg

Comment

Not sure.

I'm not sure I would have posted her pillow talk between consenting adults.

Comment

Onyx mom.

Comment

Meth....

Now where's my prize?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X