Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    TA = Tom Atencio. DOC of THUSC and who knows what over at Crossfire United. Go ask parents at THUSC what he is like. You will get a broad range of answers. Don't just take the opinion of Angry ECNL Poster who is his gimp. See Pulp Fiction for a visual of him if you must.
    He's the one posting anti elite league stuff? Why?

Comment

Or the Boy's who kick OPL around the block...
      Doesn't look like it from the winter league standings...

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster must have to work the weekend. Manning he gas pumps is so rewarding.

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster must have to work the weekend. Manning he gas pumps is so rewarding.
          You should really try and be more imaginative. This isn't working.

Comment

All I know is that we had 10 coaches at our practice Thursday night. ECNL is so worth it.

Comment

All I know is that we had 10 coaches at our practice Thursday night. ECNL is so worth it.
              Please stop. You are making ecnl parents look bad. Their was no coaches at the practice and quit trying to lie to get people to join. You've already accounted for people leaving because of the lies.

Comment

Please stop. You are making ecnl parents look bad. Their was no coaches at the practice and quit trying to lie to get people to join. You've already accounted for people leaving because of the lies.
                You just hate it because you are not committed to your daughter getting better. We are getting emails nearly every day from our coach. Coaches are emailing him about our daughter. If you can't afford ECNL, then too bad. That's your fault.

Comment

Don't be so naive. This is a TA troll.

Comment

It's my money, I will spend it on whatever I want. Everyone of our family members is proud of my dd. Her grandparents, her uncles and aunts and cousins. They all want to hear about each and every game. Stop ruining it for us.

Comment

It's my money, I will spend it on whatever I want. Everyone of our family members is proud of my dd. Her grandparents, her uncles and aunts and cousins. They all want to hear about each and every game. Stop ruining it for us.
                      Because sports should be available to all not just those that can afford it.

Comment

Don't tell Lenny the Troll, or more commonly know as Angry ECNL Poster, this. His wife is stocking up on juiceboxes for the ECNL games for his daughter. She sits a lot, but they always bring snacks no matter what. Tree Top apple juice for everyone.

Comment

There are many cheaper alternatives to ECNL for girls wanting to play soccer.

Comment

There are many cheaper alternatives to ECNL for girls wanting to play soccer.
                            But but but, those girls will never go to college, much less Division 1. Just like public school kids will never go to the Ivy League or Stanford.

Comment

Don't tell Lenny the Troll, or more commonly know as Angry ECNL Poster, this. His wife is stocking up on juiceboxes for the ECNL games for his daughter. She sits a lot, but they always bring snacks no matter what. Tree Top apple juice for everyone.
                              Honestly I was able to get out for the first time and watch a couple of the local ECNL teams play each other recently. Besides a "referee" issue where a couple teams did not even get to play what I saw was impressive by some but not every player and what I think it boils down too is that we approach soccer difference in this country, we price some really good players out from families the can barely afford a recreational program. If we are ever going to truly be a soccer nation we need to find away to turn this upside down and reach all kids. MLS is a business, has no interest in seeing our national teams succeed or working to help costs in the youth ranks either. Just backwards really.

Comment

Some is the key word to the above post. Some players. Not all. Some. ECNL parents, pay attention to this word. Some. Not all. Some of your precious dd's are good players. Not all of them are however. Don't cry to the world when yours doesn't get much college attention.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X