X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do you feel cleaver?
    What does a cleaver feel like? Are you saying you think I am sharp? Or perhaps powerful?

Comment

What does a cleaver feel like? Are you saying you think I am sharp? Or perhaps powerful?
      http://www.mrmen.com/characters/mr-clever/mmb.jpg

Comment

Sometimes I do feel like an Orange with Arms…It is kind of concerning...

Comment

I think there is being clever and funny and then there is taking it too far. I get that you do not like Onyx parents but there are some things in history that should not be used for humor. The holocaust and its symbolism is probably one of those things that is just not funny. Basically the fact that you think it is okay makes you a disgusting person.

Comment

I think there is being clever and funny and then there is taking it too far. I get that you do not like Onyx parents but there are some things in history that should not be used for humor. The holocaust and its symbolism is probably one of those things that is just not funny. Basically the fact that you think it is okay makes you a disgusting person.
            It's not talking about the holocaust you cretin, it's a statement about propoganda, which worked for the Nazi's and works for Tom and Fraser. Go back to sweeping floors and cleaning toilets and you will do just fine.

Comment

It's not talking about the holocaust you cretin, it's a statement about propoganda, which worked for the Nazi's and works for Tom and Fraser. Go back to sweeping floors and cleaning toilets and you will do just fine.
              Works well with T and F, ODP and just about anything Timbers related.

Comment

Works well with T and F, ODP and just about anything Timbers related.
                Interestingly, my dd got great exposure from ODP. It actually helped her secure multiple offers. And I know many other girls who can claim the same. You can ask parents of older Thusc, FCP and Crossfire girls who will tell you the same thing.

Comment

Interestingly, my dd got great exposure from ODP. It actually helped her secure multiple offers. And I know many other girls who can claim the same. You can ask parents of older Thusc, FCP and Crossfire girls who will tell you the same thing.
                  ODP is a relic of the past.

Comment

I believe you completely, but I do think it has changed over the last few years. Girls that are 98 and younger really have not had the same experience, 97 and 96 still had some good exposure but it was already changing. I think the problem is the volume of high quality girls are not going into ODP anymore because in the more high population areas they have had ECNL for a lot longer time period and that is taking a huge time commitment and providing a lot of exposure and identification opportunities. So what you are saying is definitely true, but for younger girls, I think the quality is lower than when your daughter experienced it.

Comment

Well you just proved my point, you are disgusting. You still chose to use a symbol of it you high quality human being.

Comment

Well you just proved my point, you are disgusting. You still chose to use a symbol of it you high quality human being.
                        Here you go Nancy. Now go march to Tom's orders.

http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2011/1...51-390x285.jpg

Comment

Key word in your sentence... "older". It's old hat now.

There is a girl that made the regional team that is on my dd's B team.

Comment

Key word in your sentence... "older". It's old hat now.

There is a girl that made the regional team that is on my dd's B team.
                            ODP might have it right while your dd's coach has it wrong.

Comment

ODP might have it right while your dd's coach has it wrong.
                              Funny, no one ever looks at it this way. The club coach thinks she is A team material, so she has to be a top player, right? Funny how neutral coaches come in however and see things differently. Maybe that b team player should be up on the A team, bumping one of the A team players down.

Comment

Here you go Nancy. Now go march to Tom's orders.

http://c3.thejournal.ie/media/2011/1...51-390x285.jpg
                                Looks like Tom.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X