Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What will happen with Sunny's work Visa if he doesn't get re-hired?
    He never worked before, why start now?

Comment

He never worked before, why start now?
      Alot of angry people this morning. At least you can take out your anger on this person. The unfortunate part is that in the end, your still going to be yourself.

This is a problem.

Comment

Alot of angry people this morning. At least you can take out your anger on this person. The unfortunate part is that in the end, your still going to be yourself.

This is a problem.
        Ol' SD was always a great source of entertainment. Completely incompetent but a great schmoozer so he was able to hang on for so long.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1431648]
          What's wrong with this guy? Insincere, back-stabbing, half-wit. Anyone else feel he's qualified to mentor our kids?[/QUOT

I do. Absolutely. I've been around youth sports for nearly 20 years, and can only think of a few coaches/teachers/mentors who truly concerned themselves about the kids and the sport more than the person you so dissmissingly refer to as S Delight.

I've watched this person show up to local trainings and games all over the westcoast to support the clubs' teams.

Name another DOC that can walk up to any player on anyteam and call them by name. And ask about their brother or sister.

I may not know a lot about soccer or soccer strategy, but I know this: my player became a better player under his watch.

He can coach my kid any day.
          Yes, he shows up at games. That's about the only thing he does.

Mentor the coaches? No. Manage well? No. Smooth over rough areas with the teams or club? No. Coach well, with a winning record? No.

Yes, he knows a lot of names. Hope he *does* coach your kid.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1436935]

Yes, he shows up at games. That's about the only thing he does.

Mentor the coaches? No. Manage well? No. Smooth over rough areas with the teams or club? No. Coach well, with a winning record? No.

Yes, he knows a lot of names. Hope he *does* coach your kid.
            Not a good day already? You need a hug or something? Better take out your anger here on random people than your kids.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1436961]

Not a good day already? You need a hug or something? Better take out your anger here on random people than your kids.
              Give me a hug, sweetheart.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1437272]

Give me a hug, sweetheart.
                Let's all rejoice and hug one another! Even this poor bastard that's been shinning Sunny's nether-regions for the past 15 years. He's such a schmuck, he won't know which zipper to undo so my guess is that he'll try them all.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1446061]

Let's all rejoice and hug one another! Even this poor bastard that's been shinning Sunny's nether-regions for the past 15 years. He's such a schmuck, he won't know which zipper to undo so my guess is that he'll try them all.
                  Ahhhhh. Still upset??? Why don't you color a picture or count to 10? Take a deep breath little guy and don't lose your cool on your kids ok? It's not sunnys fault you are this way...your parents or your wife?

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1446114]

Ahhhhh. Still upset??? Why don't you color a picture or count to 10? Take a deep breath little guy and don't lose your cool on your kids ok? It's not sunnys fault you are this way...your parents or your wife?
                    Perhaps you misconstrued the previous commentary. I'm rejoicing and not beating anyone up today. You're probably rejoicing over all the new "flavors" you're going to get to try out. Guess we both ended up happy :)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1446919]

Perhaps you misconstrued the previous commentary. I'm rejoicing and not beating anyone up today. You're probably rejoicing over all the new "flavors" you're going to get to try out. Guess we both ended up happy :)
                      Your wife's flavor was a little sour.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1447016]

Your wife's flavor was a little sour.
                        That's because I've been eating cabbage.

Comment

Where does this guy land?

Spartans with good ole' Vic?
                          Salmon Creek?
                          Eastside?
                          Westside?

Comment

Salmon Creek?
                            Eastside?
                            Westside?
                            He's not going anywhere. Same old same old at WT-FC

Comment

Salmon Creek?
                              Eastside?
                              Westside?
                              Hes going back home to England. Nice of those of you to bash someone who has been a good person throughout the years. Kind of sad to see people on here verbally assaulting someone because of what exactly? If you don't like him don't play for the club hes at. Its really that simple.

Comment

Hes going back home to England. Nice of those of you to bash someone who has been a good person throughout the years. Kind of sad to see people on here verbally assaulting someone because of what exactly? If you don't like him don't play for the club hes at. Its really that simple.
                                I like the guy. My two DD's played for him thru the u10 academy and later. He is great with the kids. My original question of where he is going wasn't to get people excited in a negative way I was just asking.

He has helped soccer grow enormously in clark county.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X