• Show
Clear All

News Flash

Washington Timbers-BOOM!!

All fired.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

All fired.

Good. Now they can hire all those top notch, high quality coaches that the ECNL was supposed to hire per all the posts on T/S.... who were they again? You know all those coaches available in the NW that are so good?

Comment

All fired.
      This is too good to be true :(

Comment

Not all

Comment

Not all
          Do tell? Please tell that Sunny and Gary O are gone. Please!!!

Comment

they are going from a 1 GM and 4 DOC management system to a 1 GM 2 DOC model.

DOC Jeff was the only DOC/GM to be kept. Eli, Sunny, Eihab, and Gary are not having their contracts renewed as of Dec 31st.

However, that means they still need to hire 1 GM and 1 DOC which they made clear those whose contracts were not kept are more than welcome to apply for those positions.

Comment

they are going from a 1 GM and 4 DOC management system to a 1 GM 2 DOC model.

DOC Jeff was the only DOC/GM to be kept. Eli, Sunny, Eihab, and Gary are not having their contracts renewed as of Dec 31st.

However, that means they still need to hire 1 GM and 1 DOC which they made clear those whose contracts were not kept are more than welcome to apply for those positions.
              Wait, they could not afford to keep them all--go figure.

Comment

Something about saving money over the ten years to get some turf installed.

Comment

You are an embarrassment to your family, yourself, and mankind... Go figure.

Comment

You are an embarrassment to your family, yourself, and mankind... Go figure.
                    I'm guessing that poster manages his money better then WT FC. Go figure.

Comment

You are the poster. Don't be an idiot.

Comment

You are the poster. Don't be an idiot.
                        No not that poster, but you might be correct about me being an idiot. I'm a fan of the Timbers and the Timber Alliance!

Go Timbers!

Comment

How do you figure that? I'm guessing that poster is a loser with very little to offer society.

Comment

I know most will laugh at this, but can we please keep a little bit of class in here. Four individuals are losing their jobs. Regardless what you personally feel about them, its still there source of living here.

Comment

No not that poster, but you might be correct about me being an idiot. I'm a fan of the Timbers and the Timber Alliance!

Go Timbers!
                              Ha ha yeah right. You are THAT poster. Give it a rest. Too easy to see through.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X