Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    How is it possible that you get so much pleasure replying to your own post and making up stuff to try and get people to engage. You must have a crap life and judging by the amount of post, you probably don't have a job.
    Not the OP but you do have to admit, between the Main roster and the Reserve roster, that's an awful lot of girls. From an already mediocre league.

Comment

Not the OP but you do have to admit, between the Main roster and the Reserve roster, that's an awful lot of girls. From an already mediocre league.
      Well CU and FCP had to rely on their own rosters for much of their teams this season so cut them some slack. After the kinks get worked out more of the better players will move over. But first they have to at least get refs for their matches and stop playing last place teams.

Comment

And you continue. Is it because people never talk to you?

Comment

And you continue. Is it because people never talk to you?
          http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000..._1_xlarge.jpeg

Comment

Well CU and FCP had to rely on their own rosters for much of their teams this season so cut them some slack. After the kinks get worked out more of the better players will move over. But first they have to at least get refs for their matches and stop playing last place teams.
            I only know about my dd's team but it's approximately 40% new blood out of 20 some kids.

Comment

I only know about my dd's team but it's approximately 40% new blood out of 20 some kids.
              But all the ECNL people claimed that the FCP and CU ECNL teams had all of the top talent prior to tryouts. Apparently they didn't talk to your team.

Comment

But all the ECNL people claimed that the FCP and CU ECNL teams had all of the top talent prior to tryouts. Apparently they didn't talk to your team.
                They had 60%. The others are smatterings of 1 or 2 from here or there. Which is pretty typical. There is typically only a few really good players per team. Unless your dd is on the Pacific '03 team.... or Onyx. They are all amazing according to their parents.

Comment

They had 60%. The others are smatterings of 1 or 2 from here or there. Which is pretty typical. There is typically only a few really good players per team. Unless your dd is on the Pacific '03 team.... or Onyx. They are all amazing according to their parents.
                  Yes, according to their parents.

Comment

Yes, according to their parents.
                    You sound jealous. Go eat glass.

Comment

You sound jealous. Go eat glass.
                      Thank you parent for proving the point. Sorry to say your little darling isn't nearly as good as you think she is.

Comment

Las Vegas

Weird, Did the Thorns not show up for Las Vegas?? I show them listed in the standings, but they are not listed on the schedule??

Comment

Weird, Did the Thorns not show up for Las Vegas?? I show them listed in the standings, but they are not listed on the schedule??
                          Look again. They have 4 pool play games scheduled.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X