Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one is talking about the players, everyone is talking about the asshat parents. Certainly hope the kids aren't the ones posting. It's the Onyx parents who laid claim to the biggest bunch of arsewipes long ago. And it continues today.
    Bull****. When you celebrate a team losing, you're not targeting the parents. You're a fool if you think that's what you're doing.

I have watched a couple of onyx games. Their parents don't say much. You pathetic lowlifes need to look in the mirror and think about what you're doing.

Comment

So you are just talking about me, I posted the last post you are referring to. So apparently I am an "asshat!" Good to know! How do you think I know how well they handled yesterday if I wasn't a parent? And how many of us do you actually know? Just normal parents, supporting their kids. And I was speaking for the parents too, no one was making excuses. Crossfire Premier U16 is a great team and it was a really good game, I enjoyed watching my daughter play. I wish you could of been there to see us really boring parents handle a loss really well. But that would of not fit in with your view of the world so it would not of been very much fun for you.

And why is it we cannot be proud of our kids or give information about games that only we were at? Not sure why that makes us asshats? Maybe being on the forum makes me one, but then it makes you one too....
      Apparently you haven't been paying attention to you and your fellow parents posting over the past few years. If you had, then you would understand the backlash.

Comment

Bull****. When you celebrate a team losing, you're not targeting the parents. You're a fool if you think that's what you're doing.

I have watched a couple of onyx games. Their parents don't say much. You pathetic lowlifes need to look in the mirror and think about what you're doing.
        Yeah, nice try to claim you aren't an Onyx parent. Oh yeah, you're just some random parent coming in to be a part of this discussion. Right.

Comment

Yeah, nice try to claim you aren't an Onyx parent. Oh yeah, you're just some random parent coming in to be a part of this discussion. Right.
          Says one anonymous person to another. Pull your head out.

Comment

Says one anonymous person to another. Pull your head out.
            No, I know I am not an Onyx parent and I freely claim that. You on the other hand, .....

Comment

Apparently you haven't been paying attention to you and your fellow parents posting over the past few years. If you had, then you would understand the backlash.
              Whatever helps you sleep at night. I am sure at one point over the "last few years" someone got out of hand, which is really weird on a board like this, that never happens!

Comment

So wait, your an Onyx parent being that you are part of the discussion? Because you are an expert on them, so you must be one? No, you are just an Onyx hater, so much more noble!

Comment

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I am sure at one point over the "last few years" someone got out of hand, which is really weird on a board like this, that never happens!
                  Ha ha. At one point. That's a good one.

Comment

So let's try an experiment...

Comment

No, I know I am not an Onyx parent and I freely claim that. You on the other hand, .....
                      What a coincidence! I too know I am not an Onyx parent and I free claim that as well. I have watched the team play and I have watched and listened to the parents since they get such scrutiny on this forum. I have not heard anything. In fact they seemed pretty quiet to me.

The problem is people like you who's daughter plays against them. It's hard to watch your daughter's team lose. It's hard to listen to the other team cheer their kids on when they score and win. It can be upsetting when they want a foul or when you want a foul and the other parents see it differently. It can be easy to take it personally. Those parents are there to watch their kids play soccer just like you.

Now... look at the yet another onyx thread posted on this forum. You people have an unhealthy obsession with that team. You represent what is wrong with youth soccer in Oregon.

Comment

What a coincidence! I too know I am not an Onyx parent and I free claim that as well. I have watched the team play and I have watched and listened to the parents since they get such scrutiny on this forum. I have not heard anything. In fact they seemed pretty quiet to me.

The problem is people like you who's daughter plays against them. It's hard to watch your daughter's team lose. It's hard to listen to the other team cheer their kids on when they score and win. It can be upsetting when they want a foul or when you want a foul and the other parents see it differently. It can be easy to take it personally. Those parents are there to watch their kids play soccer just like you.

Now... look at the yet another onyx thread posted on this forum. You people have an unhealthy obsession with that team. You represent what is wrong with youth soccer in Oregon.
                        Oh wow, they are so special people like you, who have nothing to do with them come on an defend their parents. No, you are not a parent. You are just a good samaritan. Yeah, right. Do you ride to the games with the one that stands at the end of the field and mumbles the whole game? He berates the other players on his own team.

Comment

Oh wow, they are so special people like you, who have nothing to do with them come on an defend their parents. No, you are not a parent. You are just a good samaritan. Yeah, right. Do you ride to the games with the one that stands at the end of the field and mumbles the whole game? He berates the other players on his own team.
                          Actually... yes. You pathetic people are so rotten you actually do drive random people to defend this team. You attack a group of girls who happen to be successful because you have your reasons for hating their parents? What kind of sad pathetic people do that? People like you.

Comment

Actually... yes. You pathetic people are so rotten you actually do drive random people to defend this team. You attack a group of girls who happen to be successful because you have your reasons for hating their parents? What kind of sad pathetic people do that? People like you.
                            Pot meet kettle

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X