X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree, but disagree

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I loved how the first thing the little girl they hired to run the juniors does is hire her husband as the goal keeping coach. Didn't they listen to any of the complaints about the previous DOC's? Janson is her boss at CC and now her boss at WT-FC. These people are unreal.
    You're right, but this time her husband comes with experience. Only commenting because I think that this one is an exception. Find out a little about his background and this hire may be clearer.

Comment

Nice

Looks like the new leadership has already righted the ship. Look at that beat down in Spring soccer. Classy.

WA Timbers B01 Red 15 vs. LASC BRASIL 0
      Humility is not apart of this coaches repertoire.

Comment

I loved how the first thing the little girl they hired to run the juniors does is hire her husband as the goal keeping coach. Didn't they listen to any of the complaints about the previous DOC's? Janson is her boss at CC and now her boss at WT-FC. These people are unreal.
        This is Vancouver. Do you think other people would allowed at the "soccer trough"? It's all in the family.

Comment

Agree, but disagree

I know his background, but if he's so good why is he in Vantucky at age 26 and not playing?

Comment

I know his background, but if he's so good why is he in Vantucky at age 26 and not playing?
            So if your 26 and coaching, it means your not qualified to be a good coach because if you were you should be playing professionally somewhere?

That maybe one of the most ignorant things I've read on here.

Comment

what is his background?
              and why do people really care? Junior Academies are great! Vantucky Timbers have had the best Academy in the metro area for a few years now.

Comment

The new Junior Academy is heads above what the original academy was and that's just in a few weeks. The previous Academy was tops in the area and done well but now, wow, my DD is really enjoying it.

Comment

Looks like the new leadership has already righted the ship. Look at that beat down in Spring soccer. Classy.

WA Timbers B01 Red 15 vs. LASC BRASIL 0
                  After it was 6-0, the rest were: 4 header goals, 3 left footed and 2 with the left nut. what do you want?

Comment

The new Junior Academy is heads above what the original academy was and that's just in a few weeks. The previous Academy was tops in the area and done well but now, wow, my DD is really enjoying it.
                    Sure it is. Another Vantucky myth.

Comment

Humility is not apart of this coaches repertoire.
                      any diffrent then the oregon team that beat them 12-0 ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X