Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your probably a parent from one of the teams we crushed yesterday. Tell me, did your little princess cry herself to sleep last night after our asswhooping?
    Always the same spelling mistake, Niko

Comment

Always the same spelling mistake, Niko
      Yup, I'm niko. Found me out. Now if you can just figure out who the real father of your kid is, that woukd be great...

Comment

Yup, I'm niko. Found me out. Now if you can just figure out who the real father of your kid is, that woukd be great...
        Does the kid have big ears? Could be RT's..

Comment

Your probably a parent from one of the teams we crushed yesterday. Tell me, did your little princess cry herself to sleep last night after our asswhooping?
          First off, it is ‘you’re’ not ‘your’ that you want to use there. Using the conjunction of ‘you are’ and not the possessive form is the correct way to write that sentence.

My kid is, unfortunately, a couple of years older than yours (see, possessive form) so chances are we will not have the opportunity to cross paths. Although with the trajectory your team (possessive again) is on, perhaps it isn’t out of the question.

But let’s get back to my question, what has gone wrong in your life that you are constantly posting the same nonsense? It isn’t funny or witty indicating a below average educational level, further reinforced by the poor grammar. It is clear that you find some joy in being annoying. I presume this is to fill some emotional void in your life. Perhaps the only way to get your parent’s attention was by annoying them. Perhaps you are lashing out at a spouse who left you for someone more pleasant.

I don’t say these things to hurt you, I actually have great pity for you every time I see your postings. It takes a fraction of a second to see and ignore it. It’s gone, forgotten, zero impact. No knowledge imparted, nothing to make someone laugh, just a bunch of meaningless words strung together.

I’ve never responded to you before and won’t again but just wanted to take this opportunity, as I was the one who posted the schedule in this thread, to say get better, be better. For yourself and your daughter. Best of luck.

Comment

We are shore!

Comment

We are shore!
              Yes you are. It just doesn’t mean what you think it means.

Comment

Does anyone have the schedule yet?

Comment

https://njys-nationalchampionship.sp...B-D28EF714D577

Comment

Surprised not more teams with Covid. Thought teams would want to play in state

Comment

Looks like a good tourney. Good luck all!

Comment

Is there going to be a US Club Soccer Cup?

Comment

Oh god I hope not.

Is there going to be a US Club Soccer Cup?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X