Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DTS Winter Invitational

Any one at the DTS tournament today? My D had a game and we got to watch the MF Shore team play. Three words... Oh my god! I've never seen such a talented group of girls. And these kids were actually playing up a year! We actually stayed just to watch their second game. They impressively won BOTH GAMES! All I can say is wow! What are they teaching these kids at MF Shore? My d asked about trying out for them. It seems they are about 2hrs from me, but I don't mind the ride if this is what type of training I can expect. Does anyone know where and when the tryouts are and whom to contact? Thanks in advance, signed a really impressed parent.

MF Shore tryouts March 31st-April 7th. See what the buzz is all about.

Comment

I saw the games today as well. Really talented group of kids. This coach really seems to know what hes doing. It's no wonder his teams are ranked #1 in the country. Definitely worth looking into since they are really the only logical choice in the area.

Comment

Can we please stop with this nonsense? Looking forward to the game with Next Generation. Should be a good one. Some good action all around DTS today. Decent quality teams for a tourney I never knew existed. Taking advantage of Covid I assume.

Comment

Next Gen got beat by NJ Premier which looking at their past games has been beaten about 5X this year by MFA. So much for that match up.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Can we please stop with this nonsense? Looking forward to the game with Next Generation. Should be a good one. Some good action all around DTS today. Decent quality teams for a tourney I never knew existed. Taking advantage of Covid I assume.
            Yes, it is non sense, MF or Matchfit is a horribly run club. Might have 1 team here or there, but overall terrible!
            And DTS Invitational is not a good barometer! You’re talking about 11 yr old girls too!

Comment

I'm getting to sick of this team constantly coming on here with thse stupid ****ing threads. No one gives a **** about your club or your teams. All your doing is making yourselves look like a bunch of *******s. What's the next thread? "I'm moving to the area and we're looking for a competitive 09 team?" *******s....

Comment

MatchFit hasn’t done anything to make this group what it is. In fact you can thank outside trainers such as MS from PDA.

Comment

These MF posts just make the club look desperate and starved for attention. Obviously it is tough being PDA’s ugly step sister.

Comment

It’s nonsense. Heard from parents there who said it was a “****show”.

Comment

I saw the games today as well. Really talented group of kids. This coach really seems to know what hes doing. It's no wonder his teams are ranked #1 in the country. Definitely worth looking into since they are really the only logical choice in the area.
                      Lol lol. Jokes on you he doesn’t know what he is doing. All the outside trainers do.

Comment

Never heard of this “tournament” so looked it up. Looks like overall MF as a whole did poorly. So yeah, ok, bragging about the one team that is good... fine, but this thread is stupid.

Comment

MF shore - Win a match against pda blue 2008 and then we’ll talk

Comment

What’s so good about this MF 09 team? Seriously, not being facetious. I have no idea. Never seen them. Is it athletic ability? Is it growth spirt driven? Is it a team that’s been together a long time? Are they super technical? Do they play an enjoyable game of soccer? Are they all foaming at the mouth, competitive? I get MS has trained them, that’s great, he’s a good dude and tells it how it is.

Peel away all this stupid f’in trolling. What’s makes them tick?

Comment

What’s so good about this MF 09 team? Seriously, not being facetious. I have no idea. Never seen them. Is it athletic ability? Is it growth spirt driven? Is it a team that’s been together a long time? Are they super technical? Do they play an enjoyable game of soccer? Are they all foaming at the mouth, competitive? I get MS has trained them, that’s great, he’s a good dude and tells it how it is.

Peel away all this stupid f’in trolling. What’s makes them tick?
                              Combo of things. Speaking generally, the girls are individually technical due to all the training each of them do and are very athletic. They play an ugly brand of kick and run soccer that works against most 09 and 08 opponents because of the proceeding sentence. You can hide a lot at this age just by those two things. Winning makes lots of things look good on the surface. Girls work hard and are very driven. The hiding part is due to lack of coaching. When they run into a team that can't be over muscled physically (especially in midfield), can cover a few key kids, and has good team passing then they can be beaten.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X