Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Njx-mfa

What/where is NJX-MFA and what league do they play in? How does this work with Matchfit ECNL? Is there crossover or are these completely separate teams?

I see they had teams playing at the SUSA tournament this weekend.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What/where is NJX-MFA and what league do they play in? How does this work with Matchfit ECNL? Is there crossover or are these completely separate teams?

I see they had teams playing at the SUSA tournament this weekend.
    Those are Holmdel FC NJX teams that haven’t updated their Got Soccer team names since the split with Match Fit.

Comment

Holmdel, NJ. Glorified town team. They have some good teams. Some not so good. Separate teams, not related to Match Fit. Match Fit Shore affiliated with them to use their fields and that didn’t even last a year. Now they are going to be affiliated with PSA going forward.

Comment

They were an affiliate and do not recall a single NJX player on any current MFA ECNL teams. BTW did I miss Murphy greenlighting interstate play?

Comment

Sportika Tournaments have had teams from NY, Delaware and PA recently

Comment

Sportika Tournaments have had teams from NY, Delaware and PA recently
            Correct nobody is following any “rules” these days seems like everything has opened up.

Comment

Holmdel, NJ. Glorified town team. They have some good teams. Some not so good. Separate teams, not related to Match Fit. Match Fit Shore affiliated with them to use their fields and that didn’t even last a year. Now they are going to be affiliated with PSA going forward.
              Good town team is the holy grail of youth soccer. I wish I had one near me.

Comment

Good town team is the holy grail of youth soccer. I wish I had one near me.
                Correct. Majority of their teams are not that situation at all. A couple of the teams are definitely very good though.

Comment

Based on the U17 scores, they held their own against some pretty decent teams.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Feeder for Denville.

Comment

MF Shore tryouts March 31st-April 7th. See what the buzz is all about.

Comment

MF Shore tryouts March 31st-April 7th. See what the buzz is all about.
                          Spamming this all over only makes you look desperate. Teams that are in demand don't need to post all over. Players / parents will seek them out.

Comment

Spamming this all over only makes you look desperate. Teams that are in demand don't need to post all over. Players / parents will seek them out.
                            You’re correct. The New Jersey thread is nothing but trash “we are the shore” comments. People really interested in tryouts aren’t coming on this blog for info.

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X