Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have you heard of any of these new GA clubs?
    Empire United. They got kicked out of GAL because their teams were losing games 8-10 points a pop 😆

Comment

Empire United. They got kicked out of GAL because their teams were losing games 8-10 points a pop 😆
      Sounds like a perfect fit, check out these scores: FCV 14 - Delaware 0; FCV 11 - Ukranian 0, STA 9 - CSA 0, and there are a lot more just like that. It’s a shame because the ECNL is causing all these headaches.

Comment

Huh. The next update seems late. Lolololol

Comment

Agreed. I need my multi day updates. Please send every hour on the hour. Hahahahahah. Hehehe hahahahahaha

Huh. The next update seems late. Lolololol

Comment

Agreed. I need my multi day updates. Please send every hour on the hour. Hahahahahah. Hehehe hahahahahaha
            I love people yucking it up when they reply to themselves.

UPDATE - this dude has a giant dong in his mouth. Hope you enjoy it.

On topic - the empire addition kind of sucks just due to the drive and overall quality.

Comment

Lol. Agree the guy is kind of a loser to update this so frequently, but the first post was at least informational. He probably needs a hobby or a job.

Comment

Sounds like a perfect fit, check out these scores: FCV 14 - Delaware 0; FCV 11 - Ukranian 0, STA 9 - CSA 0, and there are a lot more just like that. It’s a shame because the ECNL is causing all these headaches.
                Wowzers...those are some impressive score lines. Good thing they don’t have a mercy 6 goals limit.

Comment

Lol. Agree the guy is kind of a loser to update this so frequently, but the first post was at least informational. He probably needs a hobby or a job.
                  An update of this thread for every new club announcement seems reasonable so I think calling him/her a loser is out of line. Your post was anything but informational so you should probably get a hobby or a job.

Comment

Hoping for updates soon...lol

An update of this thread for every new club announcement seems reasonable so I think calling him/her a loser is out of line. Your post was anything but informational so you should probably get a hobby or a job.

Comment

I as a parent think any information is good. Most clubs hold information, spread misinformation or flat out lie. So if the information regarding leagues and teams in/out is accurate let the guy post it.
                      You almost sounds like you are trying to hide the information from people (customers). Again any truthful information is good for the customer unless you have something to hide.
                      +1

Yes clubs and coaches lie to keep their own jobs and put food on their table.

Comment

I as a parent think any information is good. Most clubs hold information, spread misinformation or flat out lie. So if the information regarding leagues and teams in/out is accurate let the guy post it.
                        You almost sounds like you are trying to hide the information from people (customers). Again any truthful information is good for the customer unless you have something to hide.
                        yea like when club DOCs claimed to have been blindsided by USSF killing the BDA/GDA when the fact is they all knew it for months ahead of time and held the info back. Then when you kid leaves the club they have the audacity to act like you did something wrong.

Comment

yea like when club DOCs claimed to have been blindsided by USSF killing the BDA/GDA when the fact is they all knew it for months ahead of time and held the info back. Then when you kid leaves the club they have the audacity to act like you did something wrong.
                          That was the biggest hypocrisy ever and it’s continued to hurt GAL as many have not forgotten how dishonest and misleading the decision and “I did not know about it” reaction was. Goes to show you how easy it is for these folks to look you in the eye and lie straight to your face.

Comment

+1

Yes clubs and coaches lie to keep their own jobs and put food on their table.
                            And clubs lie to keep their bank accounts stuffed

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Who is next to make the move from GAL to ECNL?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X