Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this a serious post? No coach should ever be drinking in front of his players. This is disgusting if it's true.
    Is this true? Let me reply to myself again to make it look like I have friends and am not rubbing one out at the thought of RT

Comment

Is this true? Let me reply to myself again to make it look like I have friends and am not rubbing one out at the thought of RT
      Is this true? I can't believe it!

Comment

Oh hey RT, bar open?

Comment

I agree with myself. Let me post again.

Comment

I agree with myself. Let me post again.
            Wow. You're really smart! I'm a MF parent not a opposing coach. We are the Shore!

Comment

Jusy so were clear, There isn't one single person on this forum today except for one guy.

Comment

Please leave the club. The club paid to have the field cleared which is not cheap. It snowed again. Speaking of Snow you are such snowflake and I can probably pick out who you are.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

its been 50 degrees for 3 days in a row, fields will be clear. No need to freak out. MFA teams also been scrimmaging so why go insane.

Comment

its been 50 degrees for 3 days in a row, fields will be clear. No need to freak out. MFA teams also been scrimmaging so why go insane.
                      Someone just trying to start trouble. Probably DM

Comment

Someone just trying to start trouble. Probably DM
                        Silly considering they use Drew and Montclair as well and those fields get cleared. Must be a parent of one of the younger teams. Probably does not own a shovel, has a guy for that.

Comment

Jusy so were clear, There isn't one single person on this forum today except for one guy.
                          Hard to believe he is getting paid by some of these clueless parents to sit on this message board all day instead of training.

Comment

Hard to believe he is getting paid by some of these clueless parents to sit on this message board all day instead of training.
                            Agreed, but when RT is sitting at the bar, what else is there to do but go on Talking Soccer. Cheers RT!

Comment

Don't be scared that we are practicing ! We are about to put a beat down on all your little princesses garbage clubs ! We are the SHORE !!!

Comment

Don't be scared that we are practicing ! We are about to put a beat down on all your little princesses garbage clubs ! We are the SHORE !!!
                                **** yea!! Parents will soon learn that they would have been better off aborting their kids when we get through with them! WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X