Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MFA Training

No field space for training, too cheap to plow, asked parents to shovel, typical MF.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No field space for training, too cheap to plow, asked parents to shovel, typical MF.
    North or Shore?

Comment

North or Shore?
      Not talking about Shore, we haven't stopped practices.

Comment

Not talking about Shore, we haven't stopped practices.
        On zoom...

Comment

be smart

if you shovel your kid gets more playing time

Comment

At least they are doing something proactive unlike other clubs!

Comment

Saw that. Super pathetic.

Comment

if you shovel your kid gets more playing time
                Don't you have other threads you could be posting on? I'm sure there's a CSA or PSA thread looking for your words of wisdom....

Comment

North or Shore?
                  Those two shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. One has a #1 ranked team, several highly competitive teams, a fantastic coach with a long history of successful teams, and the other is the North branch. Just wait for the news that comes out in March and you'll see who is who.

Comment

At least they are doing something proactive unlike other clubs!
                    Other clubs are practicing indoors.

Comment

Coaches should get out there and shovel like a real club.

Comment

Those two shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. One has a #1 ranked team, several highly competitive teams, a fantastic coach with a long history of successful teams, and the other is the North branch. Just wait for the news that comes out in March and you'll see who is who.
                        So just to be clear, I asked North or South in regards to the field statement, but you found it necessary to put down your own club in response? And we've been waiting for your big announcement for over two weeks now. The Shore location 09 team is getting ECNL no matter what, so that's not the big news. The practices for the 09 ECNL being held at the Shore location is not big news. PDA or the ECNL is not granting MFA a second ECNL division, so that's not big news. MF Shore getting thier own complex, that's a pipe dream, so that's not big news. So unless Messi is coming to coach, please stop with your big announcement coming" posts

Comment

This is the coach that gets drunk at the away tournaments in front of the kids with the parents, correct? Sounds like a fantastic coach to me. Just what I want, my 10 year old to see her coach drunk.

Comment

Coaches should get out there and shovel like a real club.
                            Hard to do when RT is getting drunk with his parents. What a model coach this lush is.

Comment

This is the coach that gets drunk at the away tournaments in front of the kids with the parents, correct? Sounds like a fantastic coach to me. Just what I want, my 10 year old to see her coach drunk.
                              Is this a serious post? No coach should ever be drinking in front of his players. This is disgusting if it's true.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X