PDA South Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably wasn’t talking about those divisions. Lol. Come on, have some sense.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    ECRL in the North Atlantic and New England divisions are b-teams at ECNL clubs. Why would ECNL clubs want to move their ECRL teams to a new league? They just moved them from NPL to ECRL so they could have more control.

Comment

It literally says it was formed in Vegas. What a d-bag

Comment

True. These clubs obviously don’t want to play in a b team league anymore. Good for them. Now, what clubs from this area should be interesting.

It literally says it was formed in Vegas. What a d-bag

Comment

I think it might be some ECRL clubs busting loose from a bad league and starting a new one, but not sure.
          That would be terrific, options are good and playing better competition always welcomed.

Comment

Ohhhhhh. These were ECRL only clubs that formed it. Sorry, I didn’t see that. Could be good.

ECRL in the North Atlantic and New England divisions are b-teams at ECNL clubs. Why would ECNL clubs want to move their ECRL teams to a new league? They just moved them from NPL to ECRL so they could have more control.

Comment

ECRL is awful, I don’t see the point even having a league like that. But to be fair same with GA, very watered down. In the DA days it was comparable to ECNL, now more like EDP 2.0
              Agree a new league could be extremely beneficial for more competitive environment around here.

Comment

Probably wasn’t talking about those divisions. Lol. Come on, have some sense.
                It was a post in a thread titled "PDA South Girls", so I assumed they were talking about the divisions that PDA participates in.

Comment

ECRL is awful, I don’t see the point even having a league like that. But to be fair same with GA, very watered down. In the DA days it was comparable to ECNL, now more like EDP 2.0
                  So if those ECRL teams moved to a newly formed league, that newly formed league will be better? Any idea why?

Comment

Probably just in this area. ECNL is pretty average here

Comment

Agree. Just as good and as mediocre as the other leagues in this area. Look no further than this named thread. The definition of mediocrity.

Probably just in this area. ECNL is pretty average here

Comment

Agree. Just as good and as mediocre as the other leagues in this area. Look no further than this named thread. The definition of mediocrity.
                        Any idea if GA clubs/teams will also be eligible to join? They should be given a fair chance as they are pretty much on par with ECRL. Consolidation is really needed anyway, as we have too many watered down leagues, GA, EDP, ECRL etc.

Comment

...oh, and ECNL, sorry!

Any idea if GA clubs/teams will also be eligible to join? They should be given a fair chance as they are pretty much on par with ECRL. Consolidation is really needed anyway, as we have too many watered down leagues, GA, EDP, ECRL etc.

Comment

Touché.

...oh, and ECNL, sorry!

Comment

Apparently open to all clubs, except that not sure ECNL clubs would go for it but I can totally see GA or EDP jump all over it. New pathway is always exciting.

Comment

Pathway to parents’ bank accounts. That’s the only pathway I see. Lolololololol

Apparently open to all clubs, except that not sure ECNL clubs would go for it but I can totally see GA or EDP jump all over it. New pathway is always exciting.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X