Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDA South Girls

Thoughts on the PDA South Girls Program out of Westhampton?

Pretty good

Comment

Wait and see. Younger ECNL teams were not very good in the fall. I agree Club is solid, interested to see how the older teams make out this Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Wait and see. Younger ECNL teams were not very good in the fall. I agree Club is solid, interested to see how the older teams make out this Spring.
        They have been getting a lot of interest from local town clubs like Real, Medford etc but that’s to be expected with the ECNL badge now.

Comment

Anyone hear of a new league forming? Select Clubs National League (SCNL). Rumor is some NJ clubs have been approached.

Comment

Great. Another league. Just what we need.

Comment

Why do we need another league when MF Shore is the best around? Granted, we need a place to send all our rejects...

Comment

That would be an interesting addition to the new league though.

Comment

MF shore does have some good teams

Comment

Clubs dislike EDP because it's a money grab and not aligned with US Club soccer. The Alliance league was intended to compete with EDP but failed after one year. There is a demand for a new league but the only way it happens is if US Club steps up and supports it fully.

Comment

I think it might be some ECRL clubs busting loose from a bad league and starting a new one, but not sure.

Anyone hear of a new league forming? Select Clubs National League (SCNL). Rumor is some NJ clubs have been approached.

Comment

selectclubsnsl.com

Comment

This looks like a promising league. Good to have another alternative to ecnl. Looking forward to seeing which clubs are selected from this area.

selectclubsnsl.com

Comment

I think it might be some ECRL clubs busting loose from a bad league and starting a new one, but not sure.
                            ECRL is awful, I don’t see the point even having a league like that. But to be fair same with GA, very watered down. In the DA days it was comparable to ECNL, now more like EDP 2.0

Comment

ECRL in the North Atlantic and New England divisions are b-teams at ECNL clubs. Why would ECNL clubs want to move their ECRL teams to a new league? They just moved them from NPL to ECRL so they could have more control.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X