Go home edp, youre drunk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor facilities are Covid hotbeds so I can see why many parents would want their kids to play outside

Comment

You are all a bunch of pussies. Let your kids just play! At MF Shore, we don't stop. Outdoors, indoors, hell, we even trained during the mandatory quarantine. No time for.losers here. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        CSA knew the Penn Fusion tourney was insignificant and cancelled, good move. I think a ton of parents appreciated that especially on a holiday weekend.
        1000% not

Comment

you're a loser

You are all a bunch of pussies. Let your kids just play! At MF Shore, we don't stop. Outdoors, indoors, hell, we even trained during the mandatory quarantine. No time for.losers here. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

you're a loser
            You are worse because you think this is real. Lol

Comment

CSA knew the Penn Fusion tourney was insignificant and cancelled, good move. I think a ton of parents appreciated that especially on a holiday weekend.
              To add an opposing view, there were girls on my daughter's team didn't go on vacation to Florida over the holiday weekend with their families since they wanted to play in the tournament so the cancellation was definitely not appreciated by those families. Of the 22 girls on our roster, 19 were planning to play. They had outdoor training today and amazingly nobody got frost bite. Just lots of smiles on a sunny day.

Comment

To add an opposing view, there were girls on my daughter's team didn't go on vacation to Florida over the holiday weekend with their families since they wanted to play in the tournament so the cancellation was definitely not appreciated by those families. Of the 22 girls on our roster, 19 were planning to play. They had outdoor training today and amazingly nobody got frost bite. Just lots of smiles on a sunny day.
                Sad that these clubs are in essence forcing the kids to play in these conditions 22 degrees this morning. Not even pros would train in this weather. Glad they at least did the right thing last weekend, at least some common sense and care does still exist.

Comment

Another sunny day to get out and breathe in some fresh air

Comment

At MF Shore, we are always training. Come to where the talent is! Tryouts are just about filled up. Be apart of the #1 club everyone is talking about! We are the shore!

Comment

Then go get it instead of being on here attacking trainers. You folks want babysitters for your kids on weekends?

Comment

Whatever you say, Pep. Lol.

Then go get it instead of being on here attacking trainers. You folks want babysitters for your kids on weekends?

Comment

Anyone see the big blocks of ice in the goals today? EDP.....you still sucks.

Comment

Listen we get it but EDP is doing everything to facilitate playing while other tourneys are getting cancelled. Give EDP credit for trying as I’d rather have my kid playing rather than missing an important showcase tourney because the fields were not plowed. Hopefully that puts things in perspective for you.

Comment

The walls of snow around the fields were black and filled with rubber from the turf. Iron Peak made a mess of a nice complex by plowing the fields. You could also see the mounds of rubber pellets that had been pushed around on the fields by the plows.

But hey, it’s not my turf. So I’m glad they let the kids play the games, it was actually a nice day to play.

Comment

Another idiot. It’s good.

You know that “showcase” tournaments are meant for college coaches to come recruit. If you have a high school aged child that wants to play in college and you don’t know that due to covid the college coaches are in a dead period which means they cannot do any recruiting in person. That being said your child and nobody else’s child missed any important showcase tournament. They don’t exist right now. I feel bad for your kid because you’re clueless.

Listen we get it but EDP is doing everything to facilitate playing while other tourneys are getting cancelled. Give EDP credit for trying as I’d rather have my kid playing rather than missing an important showcase tourney because the fields were not plowed. Hopefully that puts things in perspective for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X