Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This entire post shows a lack of understanding. What did he steal? What business is his own? The older ECRL teams would crush EDP flight 3-4 teams and most if not all of the younger ones would as well. It's not the best league, but let's be a little realistic.
    I think it's pretty clear. He stole contact information for parents not at his club and contacted them after the club partnership ended. That's low. The business isn't something he owns, but he certainly runs the shore location. His job is to pump up the number of kids there and grabbing an entire team helps. I would guess the person is being hyper critical of ECRL but pretty clear it's typically in the EDP 2/3 range. If that's what competition parents are looking for then enjoy.

Comment

I think it's pretty clear. He stole contact information for parents not at his club and contacted them after the club partnership ended. That's low. The business isn't something he owns, but he certainly runs the shore location. His job is to pump up the number of kids there and grabbing an entire team helps. I would guess the person is being hyper critical of ECRL but pretty clear it's typically in the EDP 2/3 range. If that's what competition parents are looking for then enjoy.
      We had a girl leave our EDP team for ECRL and the parents are now saying the competition is by far much worse. We play in the 1st Div North so very tough EDP division.

Comment

The Real Ryan haha what a joke of a post. Incase you haven't figured it out youth soccer is a business now. It's not for everyone and if you don't like it don't do it! Stay at your little town clubs and be happy there instead of putting this guy down every chance you get. Grow up already and maybe your kid would make it in life instead of following in your pathetic footsteps. Bragging about his 09 team? His 09 team is best there is and something to be proud of why not talk about it? It's called work and willing to put the time in to be at that level but no we will just blast the guy here wishing your kid was at the top.

Comment

The Real Ryan haha what a joke of a post. Incase you haven't figured it out youth soccer is a business now. It's not for everyone and if you don't like it don't do it! Stay at your little town clubs and be happy there instead of putting this guy down every chance you get. Grow up already and maybe your kid would make it in life instead of following in your pathetic footsteps. Bragging about his 09 team? His 09 team is best there is and something to be proud of why not talk about it? It's called work and willing to put the time in to be at that level but no we will just blast the guy here wishing your kid was at the top.
          Boo hoo! Standard MF Shore parent response to any criticism of their location or coach. Let's put down kids to make ourselves feel better. Thanks but no thanks.

There is being proud of something and then there is bragging and using something as a sales tactic. RT does both incessantly to boost his own ego and to impress clueless parents. By the way "best there is"? You have a gigantic head. That team has played zero teams from out of the region since covid so whatever gotsoccer rank you are leaning into is completely bogus. I'm sure you guys hug your rankings at night though to make yourself feel better.

Comment

If my contact information was released to another club without my consent, I would be livid. Poor judgement all around.
            What no one is mentioning is that most of those girls who lost their coach and that were contacted showed up at a Match Fit ID clinic to try to make the #1 girls 2009 team so their contact information was freely given. Then the info session was via zoom which parents could chose to go to or not. No one forced anyone to go to a meeting.

Comment

Boo hoo! Standard MF Shore parent response to any criticism of their location or coach. Let's put down kids to make ourselves feel better. Thanks but no thanks.

There is being proud of something and then there is bragging and using something as a sales tactic. RT does both incessantly to boost his own ego and to impress clueless parents. By the way "best there is"? You have a gigantic head. That team has played zero teams from out of the region since covid so whatever gotsoccer rank you are leaning into is completely bogus. I'm sure you guys hug your rankings at night though to make yourself feel better.
              Nobody putting any kids down and wrong again not MF parent. If your such an adult like u seem to think you are put your name to it big man

Comment

Nobody putting any kids down and wrong again not MF parent. If your such an adult like u seem to think you are put your name to it big man
                Yuck.

Comment

NJX was a MFA Affiliate, of course they have the contact information for every player. I would agree, ECRL teams range from flight 1-3 in EDP, with most belonging in flight 2.

Comment

I agree, his 2009 team is the best team...In. The. World. Literally.

These haters haven’t a clue.

Comment

The Real NS

There's a lot of discussion on here about NS, both good and bad. Here's a story that should shed a little light on his true character. Last summer in the wake off thee DA collapse, several teams ended their affiliation with CSA. There were a lot of rumors for the reason, but in the end MFA Shore was born. The biggest casualty of all was the Super Wawa down the street from Capelli who saw their gas and shorti sales plummet. So a week after the split, members of MFA Shore teams received contact from NS telling them he wanted to schedule a call with them ASAP to tell them about his plan and the opportunity for them to join. He explained the great things about CSA and quite a few negative things about the club that the families were joining. You can draw your own opinions and I'm sure we'll have the classic defense of NS replying to his own posts pretending he's a MF Shore parent, but to me this a low class move and proves why NS is so disliked by so many.

Comment

Big announcements are as follows:

MF Shore 09 team will be the ECNL team next year with practices out of the shore location and games in Denville. RT remains the coach - this has been talked about for months and no shock. No one ever said the kids weren't good enough. Not shocking that practices are split from games as this accommodates the parents and the league is covered with games in Denville. Of course RT is the coach since they are practicing at the shore. If you love him you love this announcement. If you don't, then it gives you another thing to complain about.

MF Shore applied for an ECNL badge - not shocking at all. Delusional to think they'll get it with PDA down the street and their own Shore location on the other side of MF Shore. If RT keeps building better younger teams at the shore location, expect this to continue every year until the North location steps up.

Breaking ground on their own facility with it opening in the next few years - seems pie in the sky stories as MF North doesn't have their own fields. Real estate is cheaper in Monmouth county, but would MF North really want to spend money on a satellite location before their own is taken care of?

Potential for ECRL out of the Shore - not impossible, but are people forgetting they already have ECRL out of Denville? It doesn't matter if there are entire NJX or MF Shore b team kids, they'd have to complete with the North kids for the same spots. this goes along with the ECNL comment, if the quality is better than RT will have ECRL also practicing out of the shore and playing in Denville.

All in all, a big nothing burger with a bunch of things long expected and a lot of over promising by RT to make sure people stay and/or sell potential parents on the club. If you know RT then you already know at least 75% of the announcement is bs so you're well prepared. Don't be suckered in.
                        Oh snap! They've unleashed the mother f'ing KRAKEN right there!

Practicing and playing an ECNL squad in different places... Done before but super awesome
                        Vague promises of ECNL or ECRL... Cool cool cool pathway cool cool cool
                        A magical field complex in progress... I guess looking at Google Street view and Zillow count right?
                        Bragging about a team he recruited... That's every day baby!

I really hope the above really isn't the gigantic announcement these people have been rolling around in on here for months. If it is, you guys should really hire a marketing professional to help out.

Comment

What no one is mentioning is that most of those girls who lost their coach and that were contacted showed up at a Match Fit ID clinic to try to make the #1 girls 2009 team so their contact information was freely given. Then the info session was via zoom which parents could chose to go to or not. No one forced anyone to go to a meeting.
                          So if they went to the ID clinic why is there a need to further try to sell the club with a zoom call? That is even more pathetic. Is that the “overwhelming” demand for 09 white team? Lol.

If ONE person contacted via email by RT was contacted because he was given their info by their prior coach that is totally inappropriate.

Comment

There's a lot of discussion on here about NS, both good and bad. Here's a story that should shed a little light on his true character. Last summer in the wake off thee DA collapse, several teams ended their affiliation with CSA. There were a lot of rumors for the reason, but in the end MFA Shore was born. The biggest casualty of all was the Super Wawa down the street from Capelli who saw their gas and shorti sales plummet. So a week after the split, members of MFA Shore teams received contact from NS telling them he wanted to schedule a call with them ASAP to tell them about his plan and the opportunity for them to join. He explained the great things about CSA and quite a few negative things about the club that the families were joining. You can draw your own opinions and I'm sure we'll have the classic defense of NS replying to his own posts pretending he's a MF Shore parent, but to me this a low class move and proves why NS is so disliked by so many.
                            So here’s the true story. RT was getting fired from CSA. Only a select few knew that. Most of the parents he was convincing to leave with him did not know. They made a decision to stick with their team and leave. They know now. Why would NS try to convince people to come to a club they LITERALLY mid-season just left? Especially the 09’s which everyone knows sticks to RT. Your post is just another lie to distract. This is a small part of why RT has a crap reputation and you have a hand in it. He should thank you for always making him look like a jerk.

So this is for the OP- RT didn’t bash his old club during the call but he relies on these MFA dads to do it for him.

Comment

Wow! So everyone that attends the ID clinic also gets a Zoom call? Or was it just this particular group he wanted to poach? You sound like you know the answers so please elaborate.

Comment

Lol, there was zero discussion on here about NS, but you found it neccessary to include him on a thread unrelated? My guess that your Tetro or one of the MF Shore parents. Once again, trying to deflect the attention away from this clown and bring someone else in on it. What a ****ing loser you are.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X