X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    OMG shut up already about your stupid tournament
    I know non stop questions about plowing, moving the tourney. Snow is to be expected in the middle of winter no? These people act like it’s the end of the world if a tourney gets canceled.

Comment

No way I would travel to VA in the middle of winter to play other NJ teams that’s ridiculous
      Do you live in a bubble? NJ has a ban as well. The tourney is cancelled.

Comment

I know non stop questions about plowing, moving the tourney. Snow is to be expected in the middle of winter no? These people act like it’s the end of the world if a tourney gets canceled.
        So are you going to plow?

Comment

Do you live in a bubble? NJ has a ban as well. The tourney is cancelled.
          The tournament is not cancelled.

Comment

Does anyone in the area want to meet me this afternoon to start shoveling?

Comment

Listen the trainers have families to feed and have done so much for our kids. The least we could do for them is show them our appreciation by shoveling the complex. That’s the sad part about all this stuff no one thinks about the trainers and all the nonsense they have to deal with crazy parents.

Comment

I actually would. I really want to see these kids play. I know its cold but tired of seeing these kids stuck inside. Damn Rona.They need to play

Comment

I actually would. I really want to see these kids play. I know its cold but tired of seeing these kids stuck inside. Damn Rona.They need to play
                  I have seen games played in snow and the players seem to move ok, what’s the big deal if we play in some snow, damn we’ve gone soft as a society. Let them play!

Comment

You do realize there are plenty of indoor facilities in the area that offer all sorts of indoor training, don't you? If your tired of seeing these kids stuck inside look at places like DTS, AP2 and Good Sports. Also, Red Bulls RDS startsd up next week in different locations. You all act like because no one is clearing the fields off the kids can't play at all. Do everyone a favor, go in your backyard, shovel out enough of the ground for a 9v9 field. Then come back on here and complain how easy it is to shovel out a field.

Comment

You do realize there are plenty of indoor facilities in the area that offer all sorts of indoor training, don't you? If your tired of seeing these kids stuck inside look at places like DTS, AP2 and Good Sports. Also, Red Bulls RDS startsd up next week in different locations. You all act like because no one is clearing the fields off the kids can't play at all. Do everyone a favor, go in your backyard, shovel out enough of the ground for a 9v9 field. Then come back on here and complain how easy it is to shovel out a field.
                      Amen! Amazing how unrealistic these parents are...if they only knew how tough it is to be a trainer/coach these days.

Comment

listen tool, I never said my kid isn't getting indoor training. I want to see her and her team play in some games. Full size. 11v11. Many other parents agree. And by the way for the thousands of dollars that are paid to these tournaments I am sure they can come up with some money to clear the fields.

Comment

Amen! Amazing how unrealistic these parents are...if they only knew how tough it is to be a trainer/coach these days.
                          What does that even mean? If we "unrealistic" parents weren't paying then these coaches wouldn't even get paid. So since I am a paying customer, and the clubs paid a significant entry fee to the Penn fusion Tournament, I would like to see my kid play. Even if that means someone clearing the field.

Comment

What does that even mean? If we "unrealistic" parents weren't paying then these coaches wouldn't even get paid. So since I am a paying customer, and the clubs paid a significant entry fee to the Penn fusion Tournament, I would like to see my kid play. Even if that means someone clearing the field.
                            Your fee is baked in you did not pay anything...do you want your fees to go up more if they pay for plowing, then destroy the fields and then have to replace turf and pellets? These poor clubs can’t win either way.

Comment

Your fee is baked in you did not pay anything...do you want your fees to go up more if they pay for plowing, then destroy the fields and then have to replace turf and pellets? These poor clubs can’t win either way.
                              So now its "these poor clubs".... 90% of posts on TS is bashing these money grubbing clubs but now you are worried about the clubs. Give me a break. Whoever is managing these tournaments and making the decision to have a tournament in the middle of February should be responsible for managing a contingency if it snows. Why is this so hard for some of you to get in your heads.

Comment

So now its "these poor clubs".... 90% of posts on TS is bashing these money grubbing clubs but now you are worried about the clubs. Give me a break. Whoever is managing these tournaments and making the decision to have a tournament in the middle of February should be responsible for managing a contingency if it snows. Why is this so hard for some of you to get in your heads.
                                You should absolutely be worried about the well being of the clubs. They are suffering financially now and I would think CSA can ill afford to spend money on shoveling just so your little suzy q get some exercise. Just go for a run or have a snowball fight. This obsession with soccer in the winter is really pushing these clubs too far. I’m sure they prefer to stick with just indoor training as the trainers don’t want to be in the freezing cold.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X