Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does CSA Id day have to do with MFA Shore?? Hopefully some MFA Shore players show up as players are needed at multiple age groups but that’s about it.
    RT will make sure he schedules something during the ID clinic. I’ve heard he gets pretty crazy about parents going to other clubs ID clinics. Threats etc.

Comment

RT will make sure he schedules something during the ID clinic. I’ve heard he gets pretty crazy about parents going to other clubs ID clinics. Threats etc.
      Don’t think you have to worry too much about anyone going to CSA. If they do good luck to them

Comment

Don’t think you have to worry too much about anyone going to CSA. If they do good luck to them
        From what I hear, RT is worried. He definitely went crazy about it and that’s coming from people currently on his teams.

Comment

From what I hear, RT is worried. He definitely went crazy about it and that’s coming from people currently on his teams.
          The biggest thorne in his side would def be kids leaving his team and going back to CSA. I heard hes not happy about losing his top 09's to PDA and has offered the parents leaving a free season if they stay. What a jerk. God forbid parents are looking out for the best interest of their kids.

Comment

The biggest thorne in his side would def be kids leaving his team and going back to CSA. I heard hes not happy about losing his top 09's to PDA and has offered the parents leaving a free season if they stay. What a jerk. God forbid parents are looking out for the best interest of their kids.
            Ok PDA is one thing. CSA on the other hand would be shocking. They really have nothing to offer since DA imploded and screwed everyone over that invested so much time and money.

Comment

Ok PDA is one thing. CSA on the other hand would be shocking. They really have nothing to offer since DA imploded and screwed everyone over that invested so much time and money.
              CSA has better training, BY FAR. Everyone’s priorities are different but if you are looking for coaching and training focused on player development- CSA does have something to offer that currently MFA Shore does not. Remember, it’s not always about the wins at these young ages. I know the 09’s only look at points, wins and how great they are... but some parents want their kids to be in a healthy environment and happily developing while loving the game and receiving support from their coach. But maybe all that is “nothing to offer”

Comment

CSA has better training, BY FAR. Everyone’s priorities are different but if you are looking for coaching and training focused on player development- CSA does have something to offer that currently MFA Shore does not. Remember, it’s not always about the wins at these young ages. I know the 09’s only look at points, wins and how great they are... but some parents want their kids to be in a healthy environment and happily developing while loving the game and receiving support from their coach. But maybe all that is “nothing to offer”
                I hope the 2010 girls program doesn't fall apart now that Tom Napoli is leaving. He's a really good coach.

Comment

I hope the 2010 girls program doesn't fall apart now that Tom Napoli is leaving. He's a really good coach.
                  He’s been open about wanting to retire.we shall see.

Comment

TN is not leaving mid-season. Doesn’t make much sense.

Comment

TN is not leaving mid-season. Doesn’t make much sense.
                      I meant after the spring, not before the spring.

Comment

I meant after the spring, not before the spring.
                        Your talking like this is some big secret that you just dropped on this thread. Most parents will realize very quickly, IF, they leave that RT is not even close to comparable to TN and they won’t receive a quarter of the training from RT. Shore might pick up a few, but that’s the best you can hope for.

Comment

Your talking like this is some big secret that you just dropped on this thread. Most parents will realize very quickly, IF, they leave that RT is not even close to comparable to TN and they won’t receive a quarter of the training from RT. Shore might pick up a few, but that’s the best you can hope for.
                          I’m not sure what this has to do with RT? Someone was asking if the coaches for next year at CSA had been announced and I commented I hoped the girls 2010s don’t fall apart after TN leaves. Not sure how this is rated to Match fit?

Comment

I’m not sure what this has to do with RT? Someone was asking if the coaches for next year at CSA had been announced and I commented I hoped the girls 2010s don’t fall apart after TN leaves. Not sure how this is rated to Match fit?
                            Didn’t you know? Everything goes back to MFA shore? They make sure every thread is about them.

Comment

Who is TN any why is he leaving CSA??

Comment

Who is TN any why is he leaving CSA??
                                He’s not. So, stop your nonsense and go to bed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X