Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Outside of Morris that is a great flight. It looks like games can go eaither way.
    Inetresting to see what EDP does with the top 2 premier flights Fall 2021. Maybe CSA Pre Academy, Union Selecao, Valencia, Match Fit Howard are all "coming back" to the age group, and SJEB Red has to decide to continue to beat up on on a weak EDP south blue group, join PRCL or bite the bullet and play central or northern teams.
    SJEB doesn’t have to decide about continuing to beat up on weak South Blue group teams. U9 and u10 are flighted geographically for the youngest ages so they aren’t driving 90+ minutes each way for 1 game at 9 years old. They actually had to play in the south flight, whether you believe that or not. The North/Central/South goes away next season when they switch to 9v9 for u11. Best teams are in Central Atlantic Premier 1 Blue. Next best teams will be in Central Atlantic Premier 1 red.

Comment

Outside of Morris that is a great flight. It looks like games can go eaither way.
      Inetresting to see what EDP does with the top 2 premier flights Fall 2021. Maybe CSA Pre Academy, Union Selecao, Valencia, Match Fit Howard are all "coming back" to the age group, and SJEB Red has to decide to continue to beat up on on a weak EDP south blue group, join PRCL or bite the bullet and play central or northern teams.
      I doubt Union will place in the top Premier I flight maybe Premier II or III. They aren't going to win the premier flight they are in now so that is debatable. While they are beating up 2010 reserve teams the top 2011 teams are battling top opponents and getting better. Bergen II will probably play Premier III as well. I hear RCD is looking dangerous we will see...

Comment

I doubt Union will place in the top Premier I flight maybe Premier II or III. They aren't going to win the premier flight they are in now so that is debatable. While they are beating up 2010 reserve teams the top 2011 teams are battling top opponents and getting better. Bergen II will probably play Premier III as well. I hear RCD is looking dangerous we will see...
        Putting all the BS that Union brings, they are still a top team so I believe you need give them a little more credit. As for RCD, they haven’t played a real good team yet. The gap between top teams in the north and all the other divisions is a big one ( for the exception of 2 or 3 teams) big example is Morris Elite or maybe even AS Junior Elite. SJEB won the last tournament due to a Poor game played by Liverpool and CS Monmouth not having their best players for the final. Most tournaments SJEB Entered in the top flight did not go so well.

Comment

Putting all the BS that Union brings, they are still a top team so I believe you need give them a little more credit. As for RCD, they haven’t played a real good team yet. The gap between top teams in the north and all the other divisions is a big one ( for the exception of 2 or 3 teams) big example is Morris Elite or maybe even AS Junior Elite. SJEB won the last tournament due to a Poor game played by Liverpool and CS Monmouth not having their best players for the final. Most tournaments SJEB Entered in the top flight did not go so well.
          The MLS next academy teams and USL academy teams will start to pick off the best kids from Union, AS and the rest of the EDP clubs. You’ll see clubs like Copa, TSF and Morris Elite more often then you will the others.

Comment

The MLS next academy teams and USL academy teams will start to pick off the best kids from Union, AS and the rest of the EDP clubs. You’ll see clubs like Copa, TSF and Morris Elite more often then you will the others.
            What do you mean by seeing them more often?

Comment

What pathway does Copa and Morris Elite have to offer? USL? How does USL compare to ECNL and MLS?

Comment

USL...most have USL2. Basically if your kid is not good enough for a high level of soccer they will play USL2. D3 teams would walk over USL 2 teams...Sheep falling for a marketing campaign! Path2pro, please tell me how my son gets to MLS or Europe via USL2 or how many people a year move to MLS from this ‘path2pro’ hashtag. The USL2 teams pathway will not be taking any kids from any of the better clubs even Top flight EDP teams if their kids are serious about playing. Maybe if they want to drop out of collage and want a good level on the weekend! USL2 is the edp championship flight equivalent to what our kids are doing now.
                ME, Copa have been around for 6+ years and already new clubs like TFNJ are better at most age groups, Union field better teams, CSA wipes the floor with them at every age group, TSF are better, even town clubs like wall do a better job than these USL2 clubs. Pre USL...please, Copa and Morris Elite are struggling to be Pre EDP flight 4!

Comment

ME, Copa have been around for 6+ years and already new clubs like TFNJ are better at most age groups, Union field better teams, CSA wipes the floor with them at every age group, TSF are better, even town clubs like wall do a better job than these USL2 clubs. Pre USL...please, Copa and Morris Elite are struggling to be Pre EDP flight 4!
                  🚨hater alert!!🚨
                  either FC Copa or USL Academy stole this guy's girlfriend 😂

Comment

🚨hater alert!!🚨
                    either FC Copa or USL Academy stole this guy's girlfriend 😂
                    They stole my mom actually. Just hard facts, I heard that’s what your mom loves, so you best watch out they don’t steal her too!!

Comment

USL...most have USL2. Basically if your kid is not good enough for a high level of soccer they will play USL2. D3 teams would walk over USL 2 teams...Sheep falling for a marketing campaign! Path2pro, please tell me how my son gets to MLS or Europe via USL2 or how many people a year move to MLS from this ‘path2pro’ hashtag. The USL2 teams pathway will not be taking any kids from any of the better clubs even Top flight EDP teams if their kids are serious about playing. Maybe if they want to drop out of collage and want a good level on the weekend! USL2 is the edp championship flight equivalent to what our kids are doing now.
                      You are I’ll informed. The USL2 is for high level college kids who still want to keep their eligibility during the off season. It is also for guys who maybe played professionally and are still holding on to the dream. There are many more D1 guys on USL2 rosters than D3 guys.

Each USL2 club has a USL affiliate and can sign players. It is a level up from EDP u23. That being said the USL academy is a definite draw. Just ask STA who was dying to get the Morris County Bid. You should take a closer look, maybe go see a game before you make a judgment.

I agree that a club like CSA at younger levels is far superior to a Copa or ME, but they also belon to MLS next which is a competing league born from the DA.

Comment

You are I’ll informed. The USL2 is for high level college kids who still want to keep their eligibility during the off season. It is also for guys who maybe played professionally and are still holding on to the dream. There are many more D1 guys on USL2 rosters than D3 guys.

Each USL2 club has a USL affiliate and can sign players. It is a level up from EDP u23. That being said the USL academy is a definite draw. Just ask STA who was dying to get the Morris County Bid. You should take a closer look, maybe go see a game before you make a judgment.

I agree that a club like CSA at younger levels is far superior to a Copa or ME, but they also belon to MLS next which is a competing league born from the DA.
                        Thank you ME, where are the home games being held ? Livingston ? Madison ? Chatham ? Anywhere in Morris County ?

Comment

Thank you ME, where are the home games being held ? Livingston ? Madison ? Chatham ? Anywhere in Morris County ?
                          We are the Shore

Comment

We are the Shore
                            Piece of **** troll

Comment

We are the Shore
                              Enough of this. Who gives a **** about you club? Please go away

Comment

Score

Anyone have the FA / AS score?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X