Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Riiiiight. Truth hurts, it actually grates on you that so many have good things to say about him. Please list all the wonderful attributes of RT.... aside from his stellar salesman skills, of course. Go ahead....
    Did this get answered? I’m interested to read the responses

Comment

The pathetic pandering of all the clubs on these boards is ridiculous as if anyone believes any of their crap and most of the parents that post on here are vicariously living through their kids hoping they could be the stars they never were. When things aren't perfect they complain endlessly. Yes - I'm a parent.
      Do your research and talk to real people before you go to a club. Don't drink their Kool-Aid without having facts.
      Spot on, best post ever. So so true. As long as your check is cashed they will tell you anything you want to hear. Your kid is USWNT material, Florida State bound, you name it. If you’re foolish enough to believe this bs the joke is on you.

Comment

Is there any truth to the rumors of multiple CSA coaches leaving? I have heard four names and a couple of them would be huge losses.

Comment

Is there any truth to the rumors of multiple CSA coaches leaving? I have heard four names and a couple of them would be huge losses.
          I've heard of one retiring and two moving clubs

Comment

Add in a couple of coaches being investigated by CSA corporate and local law enforcement authorities regarding the use of CSA IT equipment . Definitely not the type of role models I would want around my children.

Comment

Add in a couple of coaches being investigated by CSA corporate and local law enforcement authorities regarding the use of CSA IT equipment . Definitely not the type of role models I would want around my children.
              I didn’t think you all would stoop this low. I see nothing is really beneath you. Very sad people to do this and spread a lie in the name of youth soccer. Isn’t this exactly the same thing you did before the ID clinics?

Comment

This post would definitely fit the ‘antics’ subject line

Comment

Lol, the real rumour is Ryan Tetro is being investigated by the division of child services for drinking alcohol and getting drunk in front of minors. Someone is trying to deflect and start CSA rumours again....

Comment

This post would definitely fit the ‘antics’ subject line
                    Can’t even really call those guys involved in that incident coaches or administrators at CSA. When the authorities are called in to determine if your antics are bordering on criminal behavior you lose the title of coach or administrator and shouldn’t even be allowed near the sport.

Comment

Lol, the real rumour is Ryan Tetro is being investigated by the division of child services for drinking alcohol and getting drunk in front of minors. Someone is trying to deflect and start CSA rumours again....
                      I heard the same thing about Tetro. But hey, who cares if he gets drunk in front of kids, NS has really bad grammer... .

Comment

Can’t even really call those guys involved in that incident coaches or administrators at CSA. When the authorities are called in to determine if your antics are bordering on criminal behavior you lose the title of coach or administrator and shouldn’t even be allowed near the sport.
                        I go on this site for entertainment, but this is so very low. I could care less if both MF and CSA both disbanded tomorrow, but to make up something ridiculous about a police investigative because someone hurt your feelings online is a low T, man-child thing to say. We all get it. You don't like the things people are saying about you, your coach, and your branch. Get over it. Focus on your kids and leave everyone else alone. Stop talking about getting ip addresses, fighting people, and people being "investigated". You don't know anyone posting on here unless you physically see them do it. Good luck with that.

Comment

WE ARE THE SHORE! Tryouts start next week. If your child is ready to step it up and has what it takes, and be apart of the best club NJ has to offer, heres your chance. MF Shore where the kids come first!

Comment

[QUOTE--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[/quote]
                            Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
                            The pathetic pandering of all the clubs on these boards is ridiculous as if anyone believes any of their crap and most of the parents that post on here are vicariously living through their kids hoping they could be the stars they never were. When things aren't perfect they complain endlessly. Yes - I'm a parent.
                            Do your research and talk to real people before you go to a club. Don't drink their Kool-Aid without having facts.

Spot on, best post ever. So so true. As long as your check is cashed they will tell you anything you want to hear. Your kid is USWNT material, Florida State bound, you name it. If you’re foolish enough to believe this bs the joke is on you.
                            .[/QUOTE]

Exactly just let the friggen kids play and stay the hell out of it and enjoy watching.

Comment

You’re really stirring this sh*t again? Do you actually think this helps MF? You really think people believe this total garbage? You called authorities because someone said something you didn’t like online? What absolute trash. I will never understand how people aren’t embarrassed to be associated with that club.

Comment

I go on this site for entertainment, but this is so very low. I could care less if both MF and CSA both disbanded tomorrow, but to make up something ridiculous about a police investigative because someone hurt your feelings online is a low T, man-child thing to say. We all get it. You don't like the things people are saying about you, your coach, and your branch. Get over it. Focus on your kids and leave everyone else alone. Stop talking about getting ip addresses, fighting people, and people being "investigated". You don't know anyone posting on here unless you physically see them do it. Good luck with that.
                                Spare us the 'this is a new low' BS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X