Best Match Fit Coaches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dominic Bucci is, pound for pound, the best coach at Matchfit. No disrespect to the other coaches, but it’s not really close when you factor in what the guy has won over the years.

Comment

Where did Bentley go?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Agreed. Unfortunately MF drop the ball when it came to their coaching. And before someone mentions RT, hes not a coach hes a recruiter. A coach is someone who actually takes pride in their job and works to develop his players, not keep replacing them....
        You are a clown. Every single thread...

Comment

Where did Bentley go?
          Bentley still at MF. Rooney gone.

Comment

Bentley still at MF. Rooney gone.
            Where did Rooney go?

Comment

The person might be a clown if you think throwing in an opinion on an internet forum needs to be serious. This entire thread seems like a way to pat people on the back rather than get honest opinions. There are already a few other threads about MF, and dozens of posts about each of the coaches including RT (if you include the multiple CSA threads). I'm not sure what else anyone needs to read to form an opinion that hasn't already been said on here.

Comment

Actually, Mercer is CENTRAL NEW JERSEY.

We exist too....
                True. But almost no one talks about MF Mercer. Locally it is well-respected. Unlike the one in Morristown, which everyone hates.

Comment

Originally posted by MF truth View Post
                  The person might be a clown if you think throwing in an opinion on an internet forum needs to be serious. This entire thread seems like a way to pat people on the back rather than get honest opinions. There are already a few other threads about MF, and dozens of posts about each of the coaches including RT (if you include the multiple CSA threads). I'm not sure what else anyone needs to read to form an opinion that hasn't already been said on here.
                  Agreed! I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the MF parents starting this post. MF doesn't have a single decent coach at ANY of their locations.

Comment

You actually ready every single thread on here? What kind of lonely pathetic life do you live that you actually have time to sit and read every single thread? Go outside and kick the ball around with your kid rather than sit on a stupid soccer forum calling people clowns....

Comment

You actually ready every single thread on here? What kind of lonely pathetic life do you live that you actually have time to sit and read every single thread? Go outside and kick the ball around with your kid rather than sit on a stupid soccer forum calling people clowns....
                      I must have hit a nerve. Instead of derailing every thread with your pathetic personal vendetta against a coach you dislike, why don't you actually go outside and spend some time with your kid. They obviously need some training.

Comment

I must have hit a nerve. Instead of derailing every thread with your pathetic personal vendetta against a coach you dislike, why don't you actually go outside and spend some time with your kid. They obviously need some training.
                        I'm guessing your assuming one single parent is posting all this stuff about this coach? I've seen most of the posts and find it interesting that not once has a child been attacked on any of them, but you find it necessary to criticize a child you know nothing about. This speaks volumes on the mentality of this teams parents....

Comment

I don't view that person's post as a derailment, but instead a preemptive reminder. All of the threads like this are put out there by someone looking for a conflict. There are no real, specific questions about a team or a coach. Someone lays up a softball for everyone to argue about and there we go. A perfect example - how many threads are going to be started and have 10 pages with people arguing about PSA, NJ Fire, DM, and CSA.

I think this person actually struck a nerve in your side because it's clear you are a parent on that coache's team. All I can say to that is enjoy MF!

Comment

I don't view that person's post as a derailment, but instead a preemptive reminder. All of the threads like this are put out there by someone looking for a conflict. There are no real, specific questions about a team or a coach. Someone lays up a softball for everyone to argue about and there we go. A perfect example - how many threads are going to be started and have 10 pages with people arguing about PSA, NJ Fire, DM, and CSA.

I think this person actually struck a nerve in your side because it's clear you are a parent on that coache's team. All I can say to that is enjoy MF!
                            I agree with your first point, but as a parent who is actually seeking information on the coaches at MF (as are many who are looking at ECNL options), it's ridiculous to have to sift through all the BS to get some actual answers. But that's what we get being an anonymous message board.

Comment

I agree with your first point, but as a parent who is actually seeking information on the coaches at MF (as are many who are looking at ECNL options), it's ridiculous to have to sift through all the BS to get some actual answers. But that's what we get being an anonymous message board.
                              You definitely don’t need this board to do research on how poorly run MF has been the last 5 years. You can also find out that it been a revolving door of good trainers leaving MF except two people.

It’s a risk seeing your child to this club.

Comment

You'll never get an honest answer on a message board. People on a team will defend their coach, regardless of what is being said about them. People from other clubs will defend theirs as "being the best" while putting others down. The only real true and honest information you can receive is by actually speaking to someone in person. If your kid is doing private lessons, ask the trainers. If you have friends who's kids play on teams, ask the parents their opinions. You should know by now that this forum will start fights over the color of the sky. And for future reference, if someone from a team starts to criticize someone else's kids, I would stay away from that team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X