Why All The Hate For MF Shore?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MF Shore tryouts March 31st - april 7th. Come see what all the bars are talking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I've seen some of the wives from this team. Believe me, a circle jerk is a better option than banging those cows...
      Match Fit Shore tryouts are soon. Come see what everyone is mooing about.

Comment

Match Fit Shore tryouts are soon. Come see what everyone is mooing about.
        That's the wives from that team. Biggest bunch if cows I've ever seen. But then again, they all suck a good dick.

Comment

That's the wives from that team. Biggest bunch if cows I've ever seen. But then again, they all suck a good dick.
          Clearly you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. It’s “of cows” not “if cows”. Also the fact that you’re posting that it’s “good dick” I guess you know by personal experience? Got it.

Comment

Clearly you’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. It’s “of cows” not “if cows”. Also the fact that you’re posting that it’s “good dick” I guess you know by personal experience? Got it.
            Sorry about that. Trying to type while RT and I are driving back from the bar. Not easy with a beer in my hand...

Comment

Sorry about that. Trying to type while RT and I are driving back from the bar. Not easy with a beer in my hand...
              Where’s your other hand?

Comment

Where’s your other hand?
                in his pocket, doing, you know what ...

Comment

I'm willing to bet some of these parents wish they would have gotten that abortion. Now they have to deal with loser kids they suck at soccer. To bad you can't be us. WE ARE THE SHORE!
                  WOW, there really is something disturbing about this! Who would even want to be a part of a club where parents come on these boards and talk like this? You should be embarrassed, and your not. So that explains a lot.

Comment

WOW, there really is something disturbing about this! Who would even want to be a part of a club where parents come on these boards and talk like this? You should be embarrassed, and your not. So that explains a lot.
                    Screw you. Your probably one of the parents this post was aimed at. We Are The Shore!!

Comment

Your pathetic. Nothing to do all day but post we are the "**** shore" on here all day. Jokes on you. Nobody cares.

Comment

Your pathetic. Nothing to do all day but post we are the "**** shore" on here all day. Jokes on you. Nobody cares.
                        Jokes on you, your kid sucks and could never be on one of our teams. Tell your kid to have fun watching us kick ass while she wonders why shes a loser. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

We Are The Shore! Tryouts March 31st - April 7th. Come see why people are saying this club is the future of soccer!

Comment

I’m thinking of moving to the Jersey shore and want to be within distance of Match Fit Shore.

Which towns have the douchiest MF parents? I’m sure there is a couple, right???

Are we talking Middletown/Little Silver/Rumson/Red Bank or we talking more south like the Toms River area or we talking more in land??

Comment

I'm getting a little sick and tired of reading all these negative posts about MF Shore. Everyone knows it's the same person posting for the last 4 years. You are all jealous of our technical director RT. Jealous because he produces winners. Jealous because he has the #1 09 & #1 2011 team in the country. That's right, you read that correctly, country. Jealous because he is well loved by his players, parents and colleagues. It's time you all got used to the idea of MF Shore being the #1 club destination in the state. There is all the rest, and then there is the best! MF Shore, where the talented kids go. And yes, I AM A PARENT from the club, and I'm proud of it. As the saying goes, your can either get on board, or get out of the way, because this train won't stop for anyone! WE ARE THE SHORE!
                              The hate isn’t for your club, it’s of your posting on every thread! It makes me run miles away from the shore to see people in your club doing that!

You need moderation!

Comment

I'm getting a little sick and tired of reading all these negative posts about MF Shore. Everyone knows it's the same person posting for the last 4 years. You are all jealous of our technical director RT. Jealous because he produces winners. Jealous because he has the #1 09 & #1 2011 team in the country. That's right, you read that correctly, country. Jealous because he is well loved by his players, parents and colleagues. It's time you all got used to the idea of MF Shore being the #1 club destination in the state. There is all the rest, and then there is the best! MF Shore, where the talented kids go. And yes, I AM A PARENT from the club, and I'm proud of it. As the saying goes, your can either get on board, or get out of the way, because this train won't stop for anyone! WE ARE THE SHORE!
                                Hey, how's that whole "loved by his players and parents" thing working out for you RT?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X