•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are shore!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The white team lost all their games but one and came in last and the other took 5th or 6th. He’s playing them up because he needs them to go to Jeff cup, super copa and whatever other tournament that has a flashy name and plays 9v9.
      What I saw didn’t look pretty.

Comment

Matchfit shore! The rest suck.

Comment

I’m not talking about MF shore as I didn’t see them play but DTS was eye-opening as far as watching some “academy” teams play play borderline dirty and who’s game plans were just kick it long to the forwards. Saw coach cursing at his team. Shocked at what some people will pay for and tolerate.
          It took you this long to notice?

Comment

I’m not talking about MF shore as I didn’t see them play but DTS was eye-opening as far as watching some “academy” teams play play borderline dirty and who’s game plans were just kick it long to the forwards. Saw coach cursing at his team. Shocked at what some people will pay for and tolerate.
            Absolutely disgusting behaviour by these academy coaches with the cursing and inappropriate actions. And this is what we pay for?

Comment

Can’t believe all of this bull**** is about a bunch of 12 year old girls. Some parents going to get a real shock when their kids get to an age when skills and soccer intelligence really matter and they discover their kids used to be good because they had developed faster than everyone else and kicked the ball harder—but not anymore!

Comment

Can’t believe all of this bull**** is about a bunch of 12 year old girls. Some parents going to get a real shock when their kids get to an age when skills and soccer intelligence really matter and they discover their kids used to be good because they had developed faster than everyone else and kicked the ball harder—but not anymore!
                The top scorer from my daughter's U12 team doesn't play soccer anymore. The team, which was consistently ranked in the top 10 in those fakakta youth soccer rankings, doesn't exist anymore. The director of technical training has since joined and left two other clubs, and then started his own. He's often a topic of discussion on this forum.

When your kid is playing in Florida for her U16 team at an ID tournament in front of a dozen college coaches, come on here and boast. Until then, get real.

Comment

But my daughter led her U10 team in assists!

Comment

The top scorer from my daughter's U12 team doesn't play soccer anymore. The team, which was consistently ranked in the top 10 in those fakakta youth soccer rankings, doesn't exist anymore. The director of technical training has since joined and left two other clubs, and then started his own. He's often a topic of discussion on this forum.

When your kid is playing in Florida for her U16 team at an ID tournament in front of a dozen college coaches, come on here and boast. Until then, get real.
                    I wish more people posted like this. As a parent of an older player, I laugh at these posts.

Comment

I wish more people posted like this. As a parent of an older player, I laugh at these posts.
                      Totally agree, so much bull**** in the youth soccer world even at the older age levels where they completely mislead the families and players with D1 dreams while not really doing much to help them get there or truly know where they stand.

Comment

Totally agree, so much bull**** in the youth soccer world even at the older age levels where they completely mislead the families and players with D1 dreams while not really doing much to help them get there or truly know where they stand.
                        Forget about D1. My kid's going straight to the national team.

Comment

We are the Shore!

Comment

No, you are the snore.

Comment

If you think this is funny, check out the 60 PAGE thread on boys 2011. That U10!

Comment

We Are The Shore! Tryouts March 31st - April 7th. Come see why people are saying this club is the future of soccer!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X