Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hard to believe he is getting paid by some of these clueless parents to sit on this message board all day instead of training.
    That probably goes for all other coaches these days, clueless parents = big bucks. The pathway to reaching your goals is worth every penny!

Comment

At least they are doing something proactive unlike other clubs!
      Seriously with the money they charge, they can't afford hiring someone to do it? Will they pay the liability if players or parents are injuired while shoveling?

PDA fields are open since Wednesday and they didn't ask parents to shovel.

Comment

I disagree..... The kids were happy to pitch in and clear the fields. It was a great team building event. We are so happy with the DOC and coaches at Matchfit. They are super responsive and involved with each player. GO MATCHFIT!!!

Comment

I disagree..... The kids were happy to pitch in and clear the fields. It was a great team building event. We are so happy with the DOC and coaches at Matchfit. They are super responsive and involved with each player. GO MATCHFIT!!!
          Agree. And the parents who are complaining should take a hike.

Comment

Screw the ones that complain. They don't like it, take your kid somewhere else. They are probably the ****ty kids and we have no use for them anyway. WE ARE THE SHORE!

Comment

Tell me about it....I heard that the MFA teams were practicing during the pandemic - how dare thee!!! Some one also told me that there defenders are instructed to try and score if possible - can you believe that? Another birdie told me that the whole team is leaving for PDA - can you believe that:) Oh, and word on the street is that they will not be getting an ECNL spot next fall -what to do, what to do!

Comment

Tell me about it....I heard that the MFA teams were practicing during the pandemic - how dare thee!!! Some one also told me that there defenders are instructed to try and score if possible - can you believe that? Another birdie told me that the whole team is leaving for PDA - can you believe that:) Oh, and word on the street is that they will not be getting an ECNL spot next fall -what to do, what to do!
                You should stop listening to that birdie. The whole team is not leaving for PDA, that has never been said on any of these threads, ever. A couple of the girls are going, not an entire team. Also, the 09 team will go ECNL. This is not big news because they will be U13 in the fall and it's the next step for them. Not one person has ever said they will not get ECNL, so stop trying to start ****. And as for practicing during the quarantine, that is very true. While you think nothing is wrong with that, back in April of last year no one had a clue about the pandemic and that was just a stupid move on these parents part. Why put your kid in a situation when no one had any idea about covid?
                And yes, the defenders have been instructed to score if possible. RT wants to win at any cost. If the kids sitting on the bench could score, he'd let them do that as well.

Comment

You should stop listening to that birdie. The whole team is not leaving for PDA, that has never been said on any of these threads, ever. A couple of the girls are going, not an entire team. Also, the 09 team will go ECNL. This is not big news because they will be U13 in the fall and it's the next step for them. Not one person has ever said they will not get ECNL, so stop trying to start ****. And as for practicing during the quarantine, that is very true. While you think nothing is wrong with that, back in April of last year no one had a clue about the pandemic and that was just a stupid move on these parents part. Why put your kid in a situation when no one had any idea about covid?
                  And yes, the defenders have been instructed to score if possible. RT wants to win at any cost. If the kids sitting on the bench could score, he'd let them do that as well.

A CSA coach last week told me that they actually have 38 girls on the roster and none of them pay a dime. They also have a car service with drivers, corporate housing, beauticians and private tutors. CSA couldn't match the demands of the parents so they moved to a new club. The kids stay up drinking all night with the parents at away tournaments and half the girls are leaving for PDA next week assuming PDA can up the ante by having an ice cream truck at all trainings in Tinton Falls.

Comment

RT told me that I didn’t have to pay for the spring season because my kid is so good! I just have to be willing to drive to all sorts of different fields for practice, fork over lots of $$$ for all these extravagant tournaments all over the country (its fun and team building though!) and never question any of the above. He’s going to make MFA great again!

Comment

A CSA coach last week told me that they actually have 38 girls on the roster and none of them pay a dime. They also have a car service with drivers, corporate housing, beauticians and private tutors. CSA couldn't match the demands of the parents so they moved to a new club. The kids stay up drinking all night with the parents at away tournaments and half the girls are leaving for PDA next week assuming PDA can up the ante by having an ice cream truck at all trainings in Tinton Falls.
                      That actually sounds pretty good. Only difference is that none of the coaches are getting drunk in front of the kids at away tournaments. RT wears that badge if honor all to himself. Nothing wrong with a coach getting drunk in front of 10 year old kids. And your correct about the 38 girls that don't pay. I have 6 kids at CSA and I haven't paid for them in the last 17 years. RT only has 6 on his 09 team that haven't paid yet, so CSA has them beat. The car service at CSA is pretty cool. RT only has one for himself, which is usually one of the parents on his 09 team driving him to away tournaments. Nothing wrong with a coach riding to games with certain parents. Absolutely no favouritism there. The beauticians and tutors are also true. We can't have our kids miss school for soccer like RT's kids. Call CSA crazy for putting the kids schoolwork first. So what if RT's kids miss crazy amount of school days, you can't be #1 without sacrifices. And for staying up all night drinking with parents, well, got to admit, thats pretty cool, but finding stores that have Clinton ice tea in stock at 4am is pretty hard. At least with RT, alcohol is everywhere, so getting his drink on is pretty easy. All in all, CSA really takes care of their players. I feel sad that I get to miss seeing RT having a good time at the bar. That would be fun, I've only seen the photos of him doing it, and I'm sure in person it's much better. CSA are the Shore!!

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Don’t forget. We are shore!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X