•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are shore!

Comment

NJ Premier 08

Thanks for the feedback. Girls are talented and working hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        These MF Shore parents are pathetic. Does anyone realize that up till the DTS tournament this weekend we didn't hear a peep from any of these clowns, but since they won and no one is sucking their ass it's been a non stop attack on everyone once again. Just wait till next weekend when they get back from Jeff Cup. You think it's bad now, just you wait and see.
        You were right.

Comment

NJ premier 08s are lucky to have such an excellent coach and such a fantastic keeper. They are one of the most under rated clubs in the North East . Always well coached and always very competitive. Not a parent from the team just a soccer
          Parent who knows a little bit of what’s going on in that age group . Really a great group of girls to watch play
          Good for them. Now back to real soccer......

Comment

Not a MF Shore parent, but I'd thought I'd chime in on this thread. While the NJ Premier goalie is ok, the goalie on the MF Shore 09 team is the best in the state, if not the east coast. This kid is the real deal and could probably even compete with 15 and 16 year old kids. My d takes lessons at he same place she does, Allstar Goalkeeping, and she constantly tells me about her and how she wants to be like her. We are considering trying out for MF Shore this month. I believe thier tryouts are on the 31st - April 7th. I suggest anyone who is looking for a new club, look into this one. If the success of their 09 team is any indication of what kind of training to expect at MF Shore, you can count us in!
            No, you’re a parent. And, you post on every thread, the more you do, the more I run away...no way!

The only Shore I will go to, is the one with the beach, sand, relaxing, good times. No to your soccer location!

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. Girls are talented and working hard!
              Great club.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X