NS at CSA

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did that bum get fired yet? I heard he was in trouble for some off the field monkey business.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Did that bum get fired yet? I heard he was in trouble for some off the field monkey business.
      RT? You would think he would considering he drinks at away tournaments with the parents in front of the kids. Great example he sets for them. I hope this DB guys cans him soon. I can't imagine a coach getting drunk in front of his players. What an embarrassment to the club....

Comment

RT? You would think he would considering he drinks at away tournaments with the parents in front of the kids. Great example he sets for them. I hope this DB guys cans him soon. I can't imagine a coach getting drunk in front of his players. What an embarrassment to the club....
        Is this true? A coach shouldn't even be staying at the same hotel as his players, nevermind drinking with the parents.

Comment

Stalk Much

What kind of trouble would Niko get himself into ? I would think he is too busy stalking his former players and their families on social media. Very creepy and obsessive.

Comment

This RT guy sounds like a piece of ****. I can't believe that he would think that drinking in front of a bunch of 11 year olds is ok. Way to set an example.

Comment

At least you never heard of this Nikonguy drinking at away tournaments. What a ****ing loser this RT guy is.

Comment

No coach should ever be at the same hotel as his players during away tournaments. And drinking with the parents? I can't imagine any club would condone this type of behavior fromask
                m a coach.

Comment

At least you never heard of this Nikonguy drinking at away tournaments. What a ****ing loser this RT guy is.
                  Grab a seat if you'd like to hear some NS drinking stories

Comment

I guess a way of getting your kids some playtime is to buy RT some drinks at the bar.

Comment

Here’s the proof everyone. MFA 09 dads stirring up trouble again. Are you the same guys that are drinking and/or drunk on the sidelines??? What’s in your cooler?

Comment

Hey, goodmorning RT. Nice to hear from you. Bar not open yet?

Comment

Here’s the proof everyone. MFA 09 dads stirring up trouble again. Are you the same guys that are drinking and/or drunk on the sidelines??? What’s in your cooler?
                          Of course. RT is getting bashed so they need to draw attention away from him. I'm friends with a few of the parents on the MF 09 team, including the Lehigh Valley parents. I have never once heard them say anything negative about NS. In fact, they have nothing but nice things to say about him. There is also a few of the original parents who also have nice things about him, especially when he was training their kids last year during the shut down. I'm guessing this clown that tries to stir trouble wasn't one of the select few that trained with him.

Comment

1 Year Anniversary

Talking soccer is approaching Nikos one year anniversary at CSA. Can somebody
                            “who is in the know” do the math and post his winning percentage this past year for each of his tremendously coached and trained teams @ CSA? Asking for a friends D who is interested in going to a tryout. Also very interested in the summer select teams that are going to play in the Neptune Classic. Hopefully they make the top flight. Very Very excited for the statistics somebody please crunch the numbers ASAP...TYIA

Comment

Talking soccer is approaching Nikos one year anniversary at CSA. Can somebody
                              “who is in the know” do the math and post his winning percentage this past year for each of his tremendously coached and trained teams @ CSA? Asking for a friends D who is interested in going to a tryout. Also very interested in the summer select teams that are going to play in the Neptune Classic. Hopefully they make the top flight. Very Very excited for the statistics somebody please crunch the numbers ASAP...TYIA
                              Someone has really got a hard on for NS. You look pathetic trying to make someone look irrelevant but you are actually doing the opposite. Go worry and play with those little boys of yours.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X