Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dynamite Academy

Thoughts on DA? Who are the coaches, where do they train, what age groups are competitive ?
    D wants to try out for a few teams this spring and I would appreciate any honest feedback.

Oh wow!!!!! Good luck to your D

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Thoughts on DA? Who are the coaches, where do they train, what age groups are competitive ?
      D wants to try out for a few teams this spring and I would appreciate any honest feedback.
      MF Shore is really the only good option you have in the area.

Comment

We LOVE our 2010 coach!

Comment

They always play top flight tournaments. Good teams and they are taken pretty seriously.

Comment

Don't forget CSA! Our coaches like to jerk each other off on message boards all day, but we have beautiful turf fields that are available when the lacrosse tournaments wrap up.

Comment

I've heard nothing but great things about them. My d is looking forward to trying out for the club. I believe their tryouts are March 31st till April 7th.

Comment

Don't forget CSA! Our coaches like to jerk each other off on message boards all day, but we have beautiful turf fields that are available when the lacrosse tournaments wrap up.
                True that! And none of those coaches know how to drink like RT. CSA is the bottom of the barrel and if my kid played there I'd consider moving to another state and have her take tuba lessons. WE ARE THE SHORE MOTHER ****ER!

Comment

We love to jerk each other off. We had the option to bang some of the MF Shore mothers, but honestly, would you want to bang any of those cows??

Comment

RT, is 't it a little early to be at the bar you ****ing loser?

Comment

When are their tryouts? I didn’t see anything online?

Comment

Personally would never want my kid to be coached by SC.

Comment

I thought Dynamite was folding?

Comment

Does Dynamite have full teams? Word is they’ve had to merge multiple age groups to even field teams at tournaments lately.

Comment

lol not sure where you get your info from then

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X