Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What teams do they have during the normal season? Not summer select teams.
    No matter they better than clubs like CSA that steal you money for what they offer. At least these guys teach the game and play it to get better.

Comment

No matter they better than clubs like CSA that steal you money for what they offer. At least these guys teach the game and play it to get better.
      Lol.. please stop. I know a few kids on the 09 team he has thats looking to leave. I'm sure your one of the parents from the team and will say that it's not true, but I know for a fact theybare but don't want everyone to know.

Comment

Hahaha dropped out. How about kicked out! Cheating! Spelling names wrong to card kids that are already carded in other leagues. This guy is a piece of sh*t. Liar cheat theif! Apparently the other coach their took his team and left to not be affiliated with CI any longer. So no they did not drop out they were caught cheating.

Comment

We are the shore!

Comment

Hahaha dropped out. How about kicked out! Cheating! Spelling names wrong to card kids that are already carded in other leagues. This guy is a piece of sh*t. Liar cheat theif! Apparently the other coach their took his team and left to not be affiliated with CI any longer. So no they did not drop out they were caught cheating.

Who doesn’t want to be affiliated with CI? What’s going on? My kid plays with him

Comment

Their logo is ugly too

Comment

MF Shore tryouts March 31st-April 7th. See what the buzz is all about.

Comment

MF Shore, the best of the best! Come see what the buzz is all about. Tryouts March 31st- April 7th. We Are The Shore!

Comment

Summer

I will miss watching them play as it was a good summer of soccer and my daughter had a great time/good bunch of kids.

Comment

The 06s dropped out of EDP NL for the spring season...
                      What a shock. According to youth soccer rankings they’ve played a grand total of 18 games in 3 years. Most other ranked teams have played well more than 100 in that time? Is this a real club?

Comment

That answer is a NO
                        He pulled girls from pda matchfit world class made an allstar team so to say
                        He carded them using misspelled names got busted He teamed up with MS and he had to pull his teams because of the lying and cheating this guy from fire is dirty

Comment

Where is the guy that kept saying “ being part of this team is a way of being that nobody could understand “
                          Is he following a new guru now? New cult?

Comment

We Are The Shore! Tryouts March 31st - April 7th. Come see why people are saying this club is the future of soccer!

Comment

We Are The Shore! Tryouts March 31st - April 7th. Come see why people are saying this club is the future of soccer!
                              NO, you are the snore.

Comment

I will miss watching them play as it was a good summer of soccer and my daughter had a great time/good bunch of kids.
                                Please tell me you are kidding. According to got soccer they played in some lowly local STA end-of-summer kick-off tournament against completely outclassed and inappropriate competition (one PSA team in the group was ranked 100th in the state!) and ran up the score when they could. This is what a "super" team is for? Fun!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X