X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a life

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    they have a great defense and goalie, the Strikers and mid players are extremely weak, more along the lines of D2 types of players. I wouldn't say it's hopeless, but LFC does have poor coaching since they refuse to pay for quality coaches.
    If those forwards/Strikers are so bad then I guess you are a better judge than some of the D1 Top Colleges because they are recruiting some of those same players. So I guess that you should have been called from the U.S. National Team for that opening. How come you turned that job down? All you know how to do is bash when you really are just a scared parent that child doesn't have a good team to play on. Talk about something you know and try to work on being a mother or father that a young daughter could be proud of. Also, since you now see the roster who are all the starters that aren't on the team anymore? Keep on talking so you can look even worse than you already do..... Good luck.

Comment

Offense was a problem all season, not knocking the kids, but we struggled to score nearly every game and it caught up to us in he state cup. You cannot play the longball all game and hope to beat better teams and that's what we did in the State Cup.
      Give it a rest, or I'm going to call you out by NAME. By continually saying things like this, you are knocking our kids. This is your last warning!

With only 4 leaving, it's not hard to figure out who you are. Especially since I know one left just because of the traveling time to Lakeland. That leaves 3 that that left the team, one forward, and two defenders that played some in the midfield. Since you seem to be picking on the forwards & mids, that might make it a little easier as well.

It has already been shown that we scored in almost every game, and almost all the ones that we did not score in were 0-0 or 1-0. There is a reason there is not a lot of scoring at this level, all the teams are good! That is the way things go at this level of play.

Enjoy your time in Auburndale, your daughter should get plenty of playing time and you will be able to watch games with a lot of goals because that is what happens in the USA league with a #72 team in the state rankings. Just do yourself a favor and go away.

At least this team made it to the state cup, Auburndale could not even get out of Region C Copper Division http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/e...GroupID=339402

Comment

We are watching you!

http://tracker.axfree.com/signature/signature.png

Comment

If those forwards/Strikers are so bad then I guess you are a better judge than some of the D1 Top Colleges because they are recruiting some of those same players. So I guess that you should have been called from the U.S. National Team for that opening. How come you turned that job down? All you know how to do is bash when you really are just a scared parent that child doesn't have a good team to play on. Talk about something you know and try to work on being a mother or father that a young daughter could be proud of. Also, since you now see the roster who are all the starters that aren't on the team anymore? Keep on talking so you can look even worse than you already do..... Good luck.
          No one is recruiting your Strikers and Mids, come on give us a break, anyone that saw your team play knows that those positions were terrible. College scouts very rarely go to Lakeland, it's well known that the club is cheap and the parents are wackos.

Comment

Wrong again!

No one is recruiting your Strikers and Mids, come on give us a break, anyone that saw your team play knows that those positions were terrible. College scouts very rarely go to Lakeland, it's well known that the club is cheap and the parents are wackos.
            I happen to know you are so wrong! Yes, and it's a college that has won the National Championship numerous times! So you need to get over yourself and quit thinking you know it all because clearly you don't! Some players that really have talent know what they have by playing for LFC! It's funny that you continue to say this club is cheap because that is the only thing you think you know! How do you know what they pay? You were never a coach or on the board? As for the parents they might have been wacko before but now that your gone they are all sane! Hahaha! Jealousy doesn't look good on you! Don't let the door hit you on the way out....loser.

Comment

College scouts very rarely go to Lakeland
              I guess they dont have time since they are spending all their time in Auburndale to watch the talent there...

Comment

Pretty much true, the better players from the Lakeland club usually leave the club around the U12 to U14 age range. They go to stronger clubs that have better training, and that play in marque tournaments, Both WFF (Gatorade Player of the Year) and TBU have/had the top players from Polk County. I have watched this Lakeland team play, I would say that the goalie and one of the defenders have the opportunity to play college soccer at a high level. No one in hte middle or upfront has the ball skills and touch to play at the top college level, they may play NAIA, but not at D1, your fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. If this team had a legitimate scoring threat then I would consider them to be a threat at the State Cup, but I have not seen a player on this team that has that ability.

Comment

I happen to know you are so wrong! Yes, and it's a college that has won the National Championship numerous times! So you need to get over yourself and quit thinking you know it all because clearly you don't! Some players that really have talent know what they have by playing for LFC! It's funny that you continue to say this club is cheap because that is the only thing you think you know! How do you know what they pay? You were never a coach or on the board? As for the parents they might have been wacko before but now that your gone they are all sane! Hahaha! Jealousy doesn't look good on you! Don't let the door hit you on the way out....loser.
                  I can assure you, LFC is one of the lowest paying clubs in the area in regards to hiring qualified coaches. Since you seem to insinuate that you are part of the inner circle at LFC, then you should have access to the budget. Please feel free to tell us does LFC pay $3500 a season to trainers at their club which is a bottom price at TBU? If you actually knew what LFC was paying, then you would know that they only goes as high as $500 per season with gas, meal and hotel paid for when playing out of town. Okay, so please tell me would you have a better trainer at $3500 or $500 dollars?

Comment

Pretty much true, the better players from the Lakeland club usually leave the club around the U12 to U14 age range. They go to stronger clubs that have better training, and that play in marque tournaments, Both WFF (Gatorade Player of the Year) and TBU have/had the top players from Polk County. I have watched this Lakeland team play, I would say that the goalie and one of the defenders have the opportunity to play college soccer at a high level. No one in hte middle or upfront has the ball skills and touch to play at the top college level, they may play NAIA, but not at D1, your fooling yourself if you believe otherwise. If this team had a legitimate scoring threat then I would consider them to be a threat at the State Cup, but I have not seen a player on this team that has that ability.
                    For a D1 school you would really have to command the field and talk.

Comment

Well, it sounds like you know everything. So it's no sense in acknowledging your stupidity. But as I said before you are wrong. You are right about one thing the Division 1 Coach didn't come to Lakeland this time. They saw the team at a Disney Tournament. Also it is one of the current forwards and you don't know much about the game because this player has had many D1 schools calling about her. Sorry that it's not your daughter since she as you previously stated the bench never played. It's so sad that you people have to try and tear teams down when you feel threatened. Where did you get your coaching license from the Cracker Jack box?

Comment

Well, it sounds like you know everything. So it's no sense in acknowledging your stupidity. But as I said before you are wrong. You are right about one thing the Division 1 Coach didn't come to Lakeland this time. They saw the team at a Disney Tournament. Also it is one of the current forwards and you don't know much about the game because this player has had many D1 schools calling about her. Sorry that it's not your daughter since she as you previously stated the bench never played. It's so sad that you people have to try and tear teams down when you feel threatened. Where did you get your coaching license from the Cracker Jack box?
                        "You people"? "Cracker"? There are kids on this forum, for God's sake.

Comment

LOL, my daughter has never played for LFC, but currently plays at Wake Forest. I would love to know how you define a Division 1 school, lets see at the end of he season if any Striker or Middie from LFC gets a D1 offer, it's not going to happen. As I said, the team has two legit D1 prospects (which is quite alot) and they play Defense and Goalie.

Comment

LOL, my daughter has never played for LFC, but currently plays at Wake Forest. I would love to know how you define a Division 1 school, lets see at the end of he season if any Striker or Middie from LFC gets a D1 offer, it's not going to happen. As I said, the team has two legit D1 prospects (which is quite alot) and they play Defense and Goalie.
                            That's great for your daughter. So is she the keeper or one of the forwards, my guess is keep? Yes time will only tell where our girls will end up. Not to take anything away from any school but the SEC and Atlantic coast would be what I consider the strong D1 schools. But when it comes to it I doubt any female athlete would turn down the opportunity or scholarship to any school. So think what you want of the decisions they make but they will need to make a decision on schools based on life after soccer, D1 or NAIA. Last thought since your daughter is already playing in college why are you wasting your time on our thread when it has nothing to do with you?

Comment

That's great for your daughter. So is she the keeper or one of the forwards, my guess is keep? Yes time will only tell where our girls will end up. Not to take anything away from any school but the SEC and Atlantic coast would be what I consider the strong D1 schools. But when it comes to it I doubt any female athlete would turn down the opportunity or scholarship to any school. So think what you want of the decisions they make but they will need to make a decision on schools based on life after soccer, D1 or NAIA. Last thought since your daughter is already playing in college why are you wasting your time on our thread when it has nothing to do with you?
                              Have (another) drink and relax; it's a public forum, so he can read and post at his own discretion. Besides, it may be that his younger daughter plays on the rising U16 FKK team, and he's keeping abreast of the competition.

Comment

You sound like what Lakeland is most famous for, and that's parents that are morons. Try to stay classy even though your club is classless.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X